• vapey
    Hey Everyone,

Loving the Crafty, so smooth and full every time. I'm a light user though and usually only need 1-2 hits at a time. I'm always done before the auto timer shuts off, long before in fact.

Is there a way to manually turn off the Crafty to help preserve battery life and buds? The only way I've been able to find is through the auto shut off feature, which can't go below 60 seconds.

Thanks!
  • Dr green thumb
    Press and hold the power button until the lights turn blue, release the button and it will shut off in a couple seconds.

• vapey
    Thanks, I'll try that out. I did hold the button down and saw the blue light but must not of released it because it seemed to put it in boost mode only.

Thanks!
  • Dr green thumb

Yeah, a quick double press of the button will set to boost mode and the lights will be red. It's a cool little vape except for the single button control and lack of display.
  • vapey
    Works nicely, thank you!

yeah I love it, I've had several various vapes and Crafty certainly beats them all imo. It would be nice to have a display for onboard temp control and other stuff, but it does what it's suppose to do and does it real well.
  • jqcj5
    Try the Mighty. Quicker heat-up and longer (almost double) battery life.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment