• Cl4ud3
    I'm just going to be plain and tell you if you didn't get much luck with a Sticky Brick then you might not find a suitable portable. The bricks do have large ovens and can hit damn hard.

Anything like a Firefily and possibly even the Ghost MV1 will be too weak for you, not sure why anyone would recommend the Firefly to a power user.

Milaana or similar could work.
  • EconMan
    not sure why anyone would recommend the Firefly to a power userCl4ud3

I guess you're speaking of me? I didn't really "recommend" it, but rather answered one of JMH's personal questions, "What portable gives you the best experience vaping?" That was my answer.
  • Cl4ud3
    I want the heaviest hitter of the heavy hitters hahaJMH

Not directed at you just a general statement when you consider the question asked. The Firefly isn't considered a heavy hitting device.

I will add further that a lot of people didn't even read what JMH has written. JMH stated he had tried a Sticky Brick and a Vapcap and neither fitted his criteria yet he had those given as options yet again. :groan:
  • zancru
    There’s always meth, smack, blow, mollies, and so.
    A wide wild world out there!!!!

------

Note from VapeCritic: This comment was a little off base and inappropriate, please keep it cool, thanks Zan.
  • Cl4ud3
    I was going to suggest maybe looking at carts if you don't find a flower portable strong enough but someone then pointed out you might be in Europe and those I know can be harder to get hold of. It's something to think on anyway.
  • BobCat
    @JMH
    I noticed in the Volcano Hybrid thread you posted
    Too much effort cause I like to pack as much as I can in vapes so I don’t have to constantly repackJMH
    Maybe look into a conduction vape with a big oven.
  • Zep4
    I love my AirVape X. Comparatively inexpensive, Cleans easy, lightweight, thin and not bulky, hepatic feedback, auto shutoff, acceptable battery life and mouth-heat transfer. 2 incremental easy-even-for-dummies ⬆️⬇️ temperature buttons, 5 tap on-off button, all 3 raised for the visually challenged, funneling,top loading, ceramic conduction/induction oven and mouthpiece, ceramic vapor trail cooling chamber, shiny stainless steel (I think :nerd:) porous-on-one-side filter, and usb charge port on the bottom and comes in a couple cool colors like black and blue. Pass thru vape/charging capability. Heats up to 428f. I love it more than my AirVapeXs, my Pax3, or my Crafty. Thank you for your attention.
  • Kinick23
    Splinter Z and Tubo are my 2 heaviest hitting portables at the moment. Once you get used to a mod and dial in, these things can really blow steam!
  • evolve
    Splinter Z is a great vape if its portable enough for JMH. I think the Grasshopper is one of the strongest ultra portable vapes, but we know how their product reliability is so i can't really recommend. There is no doubt about the performance when they work though.
  • Z Master
    okay thanks for the advise, just didn’t like using a torch with the sticky bricks, they are cool to use. Just don’t want to use a torch unless I’m using my dab rig.
  • Z Master
    I don’t like carts, not a fan of distillate. There’s too many fake carts that are cut with fillers and additives. Thanks tho I’d rather take a fatass dab in front of my supervisor haha
  • Z Master
    thank you I’ll look into it
  • Z Master

Thank you guys for the help I appreciate it
  • Z Master
    thanks for answering a question of mine. You ever have to clean under the bowl where you put your herb?
    ya I don’t think people read it cause they suggest the portable vapes I had and don’t want anymore haha which is fine I guess haha a lot besides that helped tho. Forgot about some of these vapes.
  • Z Master
    I love joints! A weekend thing for me haha hbu? What devices do you use?
  • Z Master
    Thanks everyone for helping me out! Appreciate you all!
  • Z Master
    The only reason I’m hesitant on the splinter z is cause I’m not a fan of box mods. Devastated they don’t make the Zion anymore. The Zion is my dream portable!
  • Z Master
    What devices do you guys genuinely have fun using on the regular?
    For me it’s the Volcano Digit, don’t have a portable I can say that about yet.
  • Z Master
    I’m considering getting a portable that I might have to repack a lot just because I have the Digit & Plenty that I could put a gram in
  • Frosty1
    MV1 with crucible dispenser. If you go straight in at Lv.5 it'll hit like Tyson (Mike not Fury!)
  • Z Master
    Haha Mike Tyson, that’s what i need
  • Azn2101
    they all have the same heat post just applied differently. And once the bulb burns out you have to remove it from the bottom as it's encased and can't just be plucked out so it's basically like taking apart everything but the board lol.

What specifically are you planning for or to use this device with?

If it's like for a video or some sort of "Biggest toke" thing then it will out class almost everything at the price of flavor, uneven heating, no checking to see if your material has a hit left or not, the device is always "On" so that batteries are consistently (slowly) draining unless the battery cap is removed, Customer Service, and finally a massive waste of material as I didn't find it got me higher than the other devices with the same amount.

It is pure and utter laziness that makes the device useful because it technically has a "Capsule" only system and the 40 sec HUT is only good in comparison to the 20w models (these days from the leaps in tech) that take minutes to heat up.

When I sold mine (2x for 150) I didn't even think twice they get to be such a pain in the ass...

Also I've sliced my thumb open from trying to remove the heavy steanless steel cooler from the fairly thin MP Tubes.
  • Bad Dog
    aside from being a heavy hitter is there anything else that is important? Size, smoothness, taste, on demand, ext. I'd say if you like your volcano you'd probably enjoy the mighty but since you are already getting a plenty all that s&b hardware might be redundant.
  • Z Master
    one that’s fun to use daily and enjoyable. I don’t want to buy something that I get tired of or bored of within a month. Maybe you’re right because I’m going to buy the Volcano Hybrid when it comes out.
  • Bad Dog
    Depends on what you mean by fun cuz not everything has the wow factor of say your volcano. Is it important to have a bunch of accessories to play around with? Cuz something like a splinter has lot to fiddle and fart around with but you said your not interested in a mod. If you can stand the wait there's always the g43, it's in my list of vapes to get
  • Z Master
    ima get the g43 eventually but I don’t consider it to be a portable
  • Z Master
    Think I will be making a decision between the Ghost MV1, Mighty, Crafty, Firefly 2+, Milaana 2, Terra, Pax 3, Tubo.
  • Bad Dog
    True enough it kind of falls into its own category
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube