• Baron23
    I’m sorry to disagree but I do believe that the SH heater is much taller and more mass than either of the other two heads now available.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    considering you have to heat up the WE 100 degrees more says something. Imo I picked the SH because the coil life is prolonged and the rips are :ok:
    The weedeater and Vrod use the exact same part. So, I guess if you have a Vrod all you have to do is buy the $25 nut and you have a weedeater.
    do3nvmoxlh2og9sn.jpeg
  • Dr green thumb
    I can vape at 550 for super tasty rips

Many people run the showerhead and vrod at 666 I can very comfortably do the same with the weedeater.

I am using aubers 300 pid and coil and once my coil and weedeater are heat soaked I see a drop of 5-10 degrees if it drops.
  • welshman

I did exactly that as I had the revA vrod and got the weedeater nut, used it once and just set the vrod back up with pearls and cap

Edit: am running vrod capped ~575 on the auber 300
  • Baron23

weedeater-1-4.jpg

showerhead_bundle-1.jpg

To the best of my recollection, Edwyn indicated that the WE is less metal (mass) with a shorter air path. Perhaps not in comparison to a Vrod, but in comparison to a SH.

But I have been known to be wrong. haha
  • welshman

I think @zancru can help us out with that one as I think he has both. I sold my shower head to a friend when I got the vrod so can’t compare till I see him next
  • Mangu
    that’s wishful thinking....he has them all but he refuses to help anyone out with questions. Not to mention every time someone asks he goes into a raging rant...But it would definitely be helpful to know.
  • Dr green thumb
    In short titanium is a poor heat conductor which makes it a good insulator. That titanium can be any thickness. The air that's inside is the heat conductor.

This would be completely different with a metal that holds heat.
  • LabPong
    I usually run my SH with the Auber 300 at 586F to 600F.

Sure seems like the SH has more mass.
  • zancru
    Natural window light.
    Better to watch on 1080HD.
    Enjoy.
    Stay vaped.
  • VapeCritic
    Did i fuck up and not order a bowl??

You ordered a bowl, just not the other piece that goes into the glass. Two different parts, you have to choose the size. 18mm, 14, or 10(I believe)
  • LabPong
    lol I just finished watching the last stream late lastnight...When you did the screen share...the pic showed it with the base kit piece for $160....

Just checked their site...you should be good to go!

This Kit Includes:

Weedeater Nut and Diffuser (3227-3228)
    Flowerpot Base & Debowler (3004)
    ShovelHead Bowl (3097)
    Titanium Double Weave Screen (3103)
  • Baron23
    yes, and hopefully he saw where he needed to specify what post he wanted w his adjustabowl.

@VapeCritic
  • gbpack94
    The weedeater and Vrod use the exact same part. So, I guess if you have a Vrod all you have to do is buy the $25 nut and you have a weedeater.52

Wow I had not realized that until I read this! Currently using Vrod flower only and been wanting to try weedeater. Gonna order the nut.

I havent had a carb cap so looking at getting one. Can anyone tell me if all NV carb caps be used with any of the setups. Obviously theres the one made for Vrod but would it work with WE also? Would the showercap work with either? Dont use concentrates so no need for spinning pearls. Just want one that will work with Vrod and WE bc Im gonna have both. What is the lollicap geared towards? Never used carb caps so im a lil ignorant on it.
  • Dr green thumb

I'm using the weedeater without a carb cap. But in talking with @zancru I would go with the vrod carb cap with one or two holes if I were to get a carb cap.
  • zancru
    https://instagram.com/p/BzQuTV4HNq8oIfxa8yglDD2FkHsPSuYeoX-uOo0/

I’ve been using the WeedEater as a “lighter” lately. It works wonders at 666F.
    I can even go way lower in temp, if I wish. As low as 555F. No need to. I like my vapor thick. Real clouds. Real dragons.
    Enjoy and stay vaped.
  • cvs8floz
    What are you trying to show in this video and what do you mean by using "as a lighter"? Just looks like you are taking normal hits at high temp, don't see anything special here.
  • Dr green thumb
    I believe he is just showing the function of the weed eater and how easy it is to use. I also believe 666°f would be in middle of temperature range. In Newvapes videos they are using a temp in the 730 range

• cvs8floz
    That would make sense. I always use the carb cap with my SH and you can produce similar clouds on lower temp settings because of the conduction effect. Normally start at 600 and gradually reduce to 575 or even lower.
  • Chandler
    Yall really love your FP's! Got me interested. After reading these posts n watching some new vape vids, I'm finally caught up and understand pid 's, coil, showerhead, vrod, etc!... My Woodscents I find it pretty awesome on demand. Can anyone compare their logvape to flowerpot?

Edit* can anyone tell me if there is a licenced retailer in Canada? When a vape is $400, I don't bat an eye. When its $400USD. I start to wince. They keep raping us over here on conversion, shipping, then duties. Those three multipliers easily double the price of expensive items making them not worth it
  • McNuggetsTrip
    no retailer. I was lucky enough to find one on Reddit. Keep you eyes out
  • Dr green thumb
    if you order it in smaller orders does that help? I'm not familiar with Canada's import fees

Log vapes are nice and somewhat potent. But it is like using a dynavap through a glass stem. I do not have a vape I can compare it to unless you have a g43. The weed eater is like a g43 x4 the weedeater delivers a punch that just leaves you saying damn. And the best thing is I'm only using a pax scoop or half a pax scoop as this vape is very efficient.
  • Chandler
    Thanks guys. Hopefully I'll have G43 soon, then I can compare to my log vape, then go from there.

Ordering in smaller batches would mean less weight and less duties, but duties none the less which would still add up through multiple orders. Also international shipping costs to Canada are easily 4x more than average shipping costs plus the conversion... The cost of these things helps keep VAS in check.

We need Canadian retailers!! Yall companies missing out on some $$$
  • Ctipp22
    ya1ay74v4p2vhhd2.jpeg
    Now I’ve got the Weed Eater to add to my newvape collection! On the way!
  • McNuggetsTrip
    was thinking about picking up the weed eater. Let me know how both preform and if there's any changes in flavour or potency
  • VapeCritic
    Got my WEEDEATER, all parts included :cheer:, eating weed as we speak, I'm at 775F on the controller and getting good-to-strong vapor, anybody with one of these around to give me live tips?
  • UbarDog

Maybe you should "stream all about it" !!!?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment