• VapeCritic
    ok short stream in 15 mins with my weed eater i need tips
  • BobCat
    Maybe you should "stream all about it" !!!?UbarDog
    Ask, and ye shall receive :joke:
  • UbarDog
    Vape ninja! ka-poyAggghhh!
  • VapeCritic
    Success, I was inhaling too fast, slowed down my draw speed and cloud city :ok:
  • Baron23
    You can absolutely control extraction with draw speed and the diff is very noticeable.

With the G43, drawing as hard/fast as I can seems to really work well.

With the FP, slow is the way to go and speed of the air through the heater head will have a big impact on heat transfer and the temp of the air hitting your load.

I'm so glad you like it! Love my SH and wasn't really sure why you sold the VROD (momentary insanity maybe? haha jk)
    @Baron23
    I ordered a weedeater nut for my vrod. Do you think having one less hole(18 vs 19) will affect things enough to matter? I get good clouds(not milk) out of the vrod uncarbed at600° with the right draw speed. I’m happy with things the way they are and know I can raise the temp and will eventually. Ordered the weedeater nut before my Vrod arrived but now that I have it I see there there was really no need to get it, but I’ll try it anyway.
    Edit, sorry thought this was the weedeater thread :lol:
    Edit: wait, it is! And I haven’t even hit the FP since 5am, lol.
  • Baron23
    i dunno, really. It’s just the center hole, right?

Maybe @zancru will reply. He has both.
  • Ctipp22
    Weedeater works great by itself around 655 -666 or so. I used Zancrus this weekend and it didn't need a carb in the slightest. I was making dragon clouds easily. pretty similar to a showerhead but maybe a tiny faster at milking the bong. Flavor and everything is same. Pretty much. Order the glass bowl and trim a screen to fit under the fit in glass screen
  • zancru

You’re up for a thrill, with the middle hole gone.
    It helps an extra bit in airflow. Meaning it’s less airy. This is a good thing, for this kind of free flow, high performance desktops. Sometimes you need that extra restriction, or more water in your rig, a different rig, many possibilities.
    And probably you’ll be able to play with even lower temps too.
    Weed Eater is really really good.
    Congrats and thanks for the mentions!!!
    Much appreciated.
    I dab on top too, a small size one, and it works wonders, capped even better.
    D-Cup carb cap works well, and first generation VROD carb cap too.
    I’m sure you’re going to enjoy yours for years to come. Solid vape indeed. Solid buy.
    Heavy user tip, to avoid burns, use the debowler hole, as a hot post stand for your VROD/WE.
    It’s more centered, at the stand, and you’ll avoid extra unnecessary burns. Because trust me, you’ll feel the burn!!! Jajajajajaja jajajajajaja
    Stay vaped.
  • Baron23
    I already have glass bowls, liked them, but returned to the adjustabowl that I like rather more. Thanks!!

As far as temps go....well, people all have their preferences and I see folks settling on all kinds of diff temps. Just find what suits you and you are good to go, no?

From what I have seen I believe You can adjust the temp to your draw and rig or you can adjust your draw and rig to a specific temperature if that is important to you. It is also amazing how much vapor you can get at a much lower temperature by using a carb cap. I’m sure this goes for all model heads.
  • Ctipp22
    I actually meant to tag 52 lol. But yes I love the glass bowl and the clean flavor but it sucks through material if you don't throw a screen under the glass screen.
  • Baron23
    I always use a carb cap but no many others who prefer not to. All personal choices but I def agree with your observation.

haha...no problem. I was kind of puzzled but wtf, all good! haha I just think I get better extraction from the Ti bowls and I don't see a taste diff worth mentioning. Others find this to be different for them.
    variety-is-the-spice-of-life-10858443.png
  • Ctipp22
    I am SUPER sensitive to metal but for some reason the actual head itself doesn't bother me but the bowl combined starts to get a metallic taste for me. Those peoples children will be.....!!! normal size with the combination of short and tall

Thanks! Went with the glass bowl with the initial order to keep cost down knowing I would want to try one anyway. Put a screen in it today, lol. Have a shovel head ordered. Plan on using shovel head for flower and glass bowl without screen for concentrate only. I can only imagine doing both with a screen would gunk it up pretty fast. Why do they make two different bowls? Don’t believe it changes the looks enough to have the demand to justify the cost involved in manufacturing both.
    I also wondered how people that don’t like vaping or dabbing off Ti could use a vape with a heater that the air goes through is made out of Ti. Luckily or maybe not, taste is not super important to me nor do Is my taste very sensitive.
  • Ctipp22
    Dude enjoy it! Its one of the best there is!
  • Baron23
    justify the cost involved in manufacturing both52

I would bet that since they are both set up in the CNC machines, its not big deal to turn them one way or the other.
  • VapeCritic
    Lololll

I kinda liked using the dcup carb cap with my weedeater but it worked good without it too!
  • Dr green thumb
    p2ej0dz36s3x0lcl.jpg

The weed eater has let me experience the flavors of my strains in way I had not imagined.

Your probably right but were you excited you had a choice? Honestly, it confused me and took me longer to checkout, lol. Once I figured out they were the same I picked the one that looked easier to clean, I’m sure it’s not but I had to justify one over the other :lol:
  • Baron23
    hahaha....I remember on FC when Edwyn introduced the adjustabowls and it was made clear that it was aesthetics only and that they were functionally equivalent.

So no, I wasn't too farklempt over the choice. I went with the Pan Head....just cause I liked the looks.

All good, mate. Glad you love your WE. As @zancru said, it will last a life time.

Wait until your heater head starts turning colors from the heat....takes some time...but my SH is purple and gold now. I like it a lot. :-)
    Glass bowl, fine grind, no screen...we have a problem.
    I have been using it dry since Saturday. Put a screen in it because I saw a few flakes inside, then I decided to try water and noticed A LOT of flakes :lol:
    hupiodcw29r9axd8.jpeg
    s0a1gb0g3oxoup2o.jpeg
  • Ctipp22
    dang that's dirty. hmm Mine didn't even get that bad from without a screen. With the screen it solved all issues for me
    Well I was sucking pretty hard in the beginning till I figured out I needed to slow it down. I’m sure that happened over the weekend. Don’t want anyone to think it’s normal, but a screen is nice!
  • zancru
    I really like the view.
    I will never get tired of it.
    Stay vaped.
    p0vqrbp3iljii22r.jpeg
  • LabPong
    Glass bowl, fine grind, no screen...we have a problem.52

Yes....this will happen...and the build up under and around the glass screen holes will grow fast. This is why I did not like using these types of bowls in my Elev8r or Flowerpot. But if you grind coarse...or put nugs in...your ok....but you will probably need to clean the all glass bowl out more often then using the stock metal one or a glass bowl with only a SS screen in the bottom....like an Elev8r bowl or adapter.
  • Dr green thumb
    efnx0ifmeru9vvse.jpg

Getting used to the slow draw speed still. This is definitely one of the heavy hitters in my collection. The taste that this brings out of your flower for you to enjoy is amazing as well.
  • UbarDog
    I have a raging VAS-on for the WE atm. Please help, There must be a helpline I can call.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment