• Bruce
    Amazing. Gotta have it type vape.

Peace, Love & Vape

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • meeemeee
    almewysepfla21fe.jpg
    It's been a G unit morning. coffee and some vapour. Time to collect gains from gym. :strong:
  • Chandler
    Can someone point me to discussions on how people were using their Elev8r bowl with their G's? What wattage etc.. Thanks
  • Dr green thumb
    just 11-11.5 watts with elev8r bowl
  • LabPong
    Can someone point me to discussions on how people were using their Elev8r bowl with their G's? What wattage etc.. ThanksChandler

It all depends on what rig you are using....I use 9.1w on a small rig and 10.1w on a big rig. It is all about draw technique.

Try using the exact same wattage you normally use. When you take the basket screen off....the heat will travel a decent way and you probably wont need to up the wattage.
  • Hippie
    I've tried using a few different 18/18 adapters and 18/14 adapters with a gauze in the middle for the bowl which required anywhere between 11.5 and 14.5 W on the mod or about 3.4 - 3.7V with my variable voltage PSU setup
  • Chandler
    Thanks everyone. I know I tried using my Elev8r bowl upon initial G43 trials, can't remember why I didn't stick with that method. After a day of high usage and this technique I don't know why I wouldn't use the Elev8r bowl. My G will stay forever clean. I dread ever dealing with/cleaning the glass beads. I do however want to give the heater n beads a thorough clean, then using only the Elev8r it should never need cleaning again. I need more testing, but i also feel using the Elev8r bowl has also smoothed out the draw a touch? Dunno.
    @LabPong9.1? Interesting. I started at 12v and worked down to 11.5 through water the draw is so smooth I keep wanting to up the voltage.
  • LabPong
    with a gauze in the middle for the bowlHippie

??? gauze? do you mean like organic cotton?

LabPong9.1? Interesting. I started at 12v and worked down to 11.5 through water the draw is so smooth I keep wanting to up the voltage.Chandler

I use the low wattage with a small rig. I am a taste snob! But I also get huge hits from it at 9.1w still. It is a large volume Jhook with a small amount of water in it....and a drop down with smaller 18/14 adapter bowl or Elev8r bowl. Works quite well actually.

BoaG.jpg
  • Hippie
    A normal stainless steel gauze smoking pipe screen, pushed down and opened up in the bubble of one of these type of adapters
    https://ebay.us/Vf9uH8
  • LabPong
    A normal stainless steel gauze smoking pipe screen, pushed down and opened up in the bubble of one of these type of adapters
    https://ebay.us/Vf9uH8
    Hippie

ahhh I see....yes normal screen.

Sorry...maybe a translation issue? For me....qauze is a bandage for wounds. I am glad you are not vaping bandages....lol
    nc-20131.jpg&newwidth=650
  • Chandler
    Damn it. Can't find my SiC disk. Looks like tonight I'm wrapping upsome purple budder in organic cotton... Anybody try this approach with G?
  • LabPong
    Damn it. Can't find my SiC disk. Looks like tonight I'm wrapping upsome purple budder in organic cotton... Anybody try this approach with G?Chandler

Chandler...should work well....what type of trates you doing?
  • Chandler
    what type of trates you doing?
    1h
    LabPong
    Budder. Purple budder. I honestly don't know what budder derives from besides the herbs. Is it a form of shatter? I've actually never had shatter but once, n I didn't handle it. I also have some live resin, but it's PB that I'm going to try. dphjlduaf3ywppwt.jpg
    It's very dark. Does get stellar reviews on the site!
  • LabPong
    It should work fine...just start out with small pieces and go from there.
  • EconMan
    I honestly don't know what budder derives from besides the herbs. Is it a form of shatter? I've actually never had shatter but once, n I didn't handle it. I also have some live resin, but it's PB that I'm going to try.Chandler

Beginning immediately after the initial "blast and pour" of a proper BHO/PHO extraction, ANY agitation of the post-pour -- drop, shake, stir, earthquakes -- literally ANY agitation and the result will be something other than shatter. Shatter is made by denying agitation to the pour. Vacuums only. It really is that simple. You want shatter (personally my least favorite form) then pour and set and forget. Don't get all OCD and start fucking with it or it won't be shatter.

So, this leaves us with two sorts of budder. That which was intended to be, and that where there was an accident, so they made some budder at the 11th hour. That said, IMO "budders" are represented at the very pinnacle of concentrates. In other words, bad budder is horrible (it can hide error) but well-done budder is simply the nicest large-spectrum dab you can take. Budder doesn't have the stability issues of shatter, and **IF** one INTENDS to make budder, additional filtration techniques can be employed that produce a tastier more pure and concentrated dab with far less microcontaminants.

Live resin can be budder, shatter, crumble, distillate, anything. It just means the flower was either picked fresh and immediately processed OR frozen right after harvest. If you like terps, many people including me believe it produces a "fuller spectrum" (more smells and flavors) extract. That said, nothing is fuller spectrum or in full bouquet than well squished rosin. :love:

I've never made bubblehash myself, but the best dab of my life was pressed bubblehash of "girl scout cookies" made by my client in CO. It tested out at about 85% thc AND the taste and bouquet were like nothing I ever had. And talk about FULL spectrum.... terpy as a bag of flower.... So let there be snot! ! :joke:
  • Chandler
    I appreciate the detailed response!
  • PAM
    So I was asked for in PM somewhere if the LB Elite was up to par with the G43 .

I haven’t tried the G43 , yet.. but I mean , I have no doubt the G43 gets the job done like a champ... but does or can the LB Elite get me higher or better efficiency from amount flower used or other factors, , a session vape vs more or less a on demand vape , lots of factors to take into consideration when not having tried one of the two vapes. Yes the LB Elite is a good vape , is it to par with G43 . I don’t know .

Are there still P80 mods available for the G43 @VapeCritic ? Or are we close to the unregulated version yet . Was thinking of selling a couple LB to try the Timber or Swuare HI but perhaps I could buy a G43 with it . My time, resources and efforts in making videos and answering people on forums might be more appreciated with Bud in the long term then it has been with Vapwood .

Vape on !
  • MothChewMoth
    I own both, and you're right that they're very different animals. Below is all IMO:

LB Elite has a crazy fast heat up, but it is difficult to not get hot spots (at least on mine). I feel like the Elite is much better suited for people who want to run a small to medium load and don't want to mess around. Its a very cool vape.

G43 is better suited to a session, but can handle a range of flower amounts. Elite can hold about the same if you adjust the screen, but I've not been very consistent like that in it. G43 is a set it and forget it cloud monster.

While they both may be capable of similar things, the G43 imo is an easier animal to get amazing results out of consistently. If you get the option to try both, please do!
  • BestBuds
    I would really like to know what other members are doing for their session times.

I have it on 11 watts and usually let it ride for about 4.5 minutes and take my first hit. My favorite are the first two hits. :heart: The second and third hit are 1 minute apart. I have tried it in the elev8r bowl but I can't seem to fully take a bowl when keeping it in the same setting.
  • LabPong
    I would really like to know what other members are doing for their session times.

I have it on 11 watts and usually let it ride for about 4.5 minutes and take my first hit. My favorite are the first two hits. :heart: The second and third hit are 1 minute apart. I have tried it in the elev8r bowl but I can't seem to fully take a bowl when keeping it in the same setting.
    BestBuds

What rig setup do you have when using the Elev8r bowl?
  • MothChewMoth
    Start at 10w, heat-sync for about 5 minutes or till I remember. Hit it ever minute or so for 3 BIG pulls, stir, bump up to 11.5 or 12 depending on the strain, get 1-2 more big rips with at least 1 minute in between each.
  • Chandler
    Damn it. Tried a light cleaning. Popped out the three screens. Didn't want to fuck with the beads but I noticed some debris in there. So Boom out comes the beads. When putting them back in, my hand twitched and boom out went the beads. I knew I lost some, I added more. Anybody know (besides @VapeCritic) how many beads exactly, go into a G43? Having trouble getting it back to par
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    its a bit of a feel. If screen doesn't fit take a couple balls out until it does.
  • upside
    Anybody know (besides VapeCritic) how many beads exactly, go into a G43?Chandler

Sorry, I don't know. Just posting to say that it might be easier to weigh the beads out than count them.
  • Magicman
    Mine never arrived. I am on naughty list.
  • Chandler
    Hmmm. Got her back together. She's not even n flush like before. Got frustrated. Seems to work just fine. I filled the beads till the ridge, but that seemed slightly too much. Filled till the top of the coil then jammed the three screens back in.
    Using the Elev8r bowl. Should stay clean for a long time.
  • PAM
    Mine never arrived. I am on naughty list.Magicman
    hahah same here dude ,

Thanks @MothChewMoth for your opinion , sounds ght and what I assumed in regards to the G43 handling different and bigger load volumes and still deliver performance. Setting it on, letting it warm up then vape your session no fuss sounds fun too.
  • BestBuds
    What rig setup do you have when using the Elev8r bowl?LabPong

So far a glass hammer and a DHGate mobius rig. I use a velcro strap to hold the mod to the rig.
  • PelicanWarlord
    I use a .410 shotshell to pack them back in. It's almost a perfect fit.
    z0b3hvedahu8ykht.jpg
  • LabPong
    So far a glass hammer and a DHGate mobius rig. I use a velcro strap to hold the mod to the rig.BestBuds

Are you using the stereo matrix one like Bud uses? Or maybe a sidecar matrix?

With either, you should be able to get more than enough torque on the bowl with those easily. Just make sure you draw harder than normal.....you should get vapor at 3-5 seconds in on a good pull. You should be able to get a great hit with less than a 12 second draw.

Other than that.....let it go to 5 mins warm up to be sure....and wait 1 min between pulls. I use the single matrix cans and still use 10.1w on that or the dual matrix ones. I go way down to 9.1w on my small jhook rig.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment