• Magicman
    3h71wd8sptkngjrb.jpg

Deep guts. Under the battery sled.
  • Baron23
    Thanks Trix!! :-)
  • Cannabliss420
    Just ordered new dynatec apollo 2 heater. Wish it had built in battery option but I already own the fluxer heater. It's going to be nice to have next to the bed.
  • Cannabliss420
    Just got my dynatec. It works great. Ironically my fluxer battery sled started smoking and burnt up and hour after I ordered the dynatec. I emailed fluxer but no response. I only trust dynavap endorsement on heaters
  • LabPong
    I only trust Dynavap endorsement on heatersCannabliss420

No offense....but the first one they commissioned with the manufacture....had several issues...thus the model you got. Lucid Customs is the one you have to trust....not the reseller.

That said....bummer on your fluxer.......glad my 2 Pipes IH's are still ripping for 2.5 years now.

IH's are so nice with a vapcap...totally makes your experience something much different than using a torch.
  • cilantro

@Cannabliss420 would you mind sharing more about what happened to your Flux? I have one and have had no problems, but curious about others in the field.
  • ScentNomad
    My Dream Induction Heater.

Have a 3-way switch for Low,Medium and High.

Low: Pinene 311F, THC 315F, Caryophyllene 320F
    Medium: Myrcene 334F, CBD 356F
    High: Linalool 388F, Terpineol 424F
    Ivan van Ogre

Hahahaa! Good luck getting those very specific temps he’s looking for... will never happen...
    wrong device
    Pud

Hm. Why not?

Preordered one of these a few days ago:

Screenshot-20200204-171656.png

Infrared sensing temperature control, cruise mode, 1600mAh battery life.

https://magheater.jimdofree.com/slim-automatic/
  • Cannabliss420
    @cilantro
    I'm not sure what happened I went to use it and it started smoking alot. I popped batteries out real quick to stop it. I have had this 9 months but have only used it 10 times. This was first and last issue. I hope to hear back from fluxer soon. I'm sure he's just busy.
  • martinstraka8282
    I wonder if this is the issue he ended up having everyone add a part for. At some point in the FC thread, he realized there was a spacer needed somewhere and seemed to be pretty insistent that the fix needed to be done or he didn't consider it safe.

I'm still on the waiting list atm, so can't say from experience, but it's also outlined on his website here.

https://fluxerheaters.com/faq-and-other-resources
  • Cannabliss420
    @martinstraka8282 I had had that black spacer he sent me on there when this happened.
  • Cannabliss420
    @LabPong
    Yes true. I think lucid customs is part of dynatec. I wish the lucid customs apollo 2 with wood top and battery was in stock. When it is I will get one and put the dynatec on my wife's side of the bed. Lol
  • martinstraka8282
    Gotcha. Stab in the dark. That's a shame. Imo it's the best one on the market, so bummer to hear of one dying.
  • martinstraka8282
    I have seen them come in and out of stock on the Lucid site, so I would check regularly.
  • Pud
    How long have these been in production? How many units have they sold? How many times have you used this device?
  • ScentNomad
    Oooh, why so confrontional? :-)

This device was released only a few days ago, I think the first batch consists of ten units, so I have not used this model myself yet. It is (concept & softwarewise) based on three other models, the Desktop Cruiser, the Mission Control and the Sense Bar, those have been out for a while now, so you can say it has about one year of development under its belt. I can't give you any numbers on how many units this company sells, but new batches of pretty much either model are usually gone within one or two hours. It's a one man show (more or less from what I can tell), so quantities are limited. It seems to me that he upped his production quite a bit lately, though.

I myself have been using the Mag Heater Professional for about half a year now, and it's really a marvelous device. *Great* performance (3-5 seconds till it clicks), rugged construction (even water resistant so very outdoorsy), charges in 15 minutes. It is now discontinued though, the new standard model is more compact and has a slider to regulate the temp by moving the oven tube.

So I have high hopes that the Slim Automatic will offer me new ways of Dynavapism. Temp control and cruise mode is just a bit of a different level when comparing it to other brands, who basically all do the same thing with minimal variation (tactile switch vs. momentary switch etc.). And I love this company quite a bit I must admit, he does some great but crazy but then again great stuff. Upon request he will even build a petrol generator so you can use any kind of fuel like ethanol to charge your IH. I mean what's not to like about that. :-)
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    I have a used Apollo 2 coming and I'm pretty excited to try it out.

I have never used an IH so I have no preconceived ideas about how it should work.

I also have no opinions on any IH companies because I dont know anything about any of them.

I do have an opinion on Dynavap though. They are a great company that seem to always take care of their customers, even if they are a little slow to respond to emails. I trust their choice of IH makers and I trust that if there is ever an issue with the Lucid IH, that DV will still be in business to deal with it and that it will be taken care of.
  • Pud
    because the product you are recommending once again you have never used and it doesn't exist yet. And you quoted me and asked why not.... and so I'm telling you why not...
  • ScentNomad
    So where did I *recommend* anything?

Please, read again, have a cup of tea maybe, then come back. :-)
  • Pud
    then don't quote me on things you know nothing about... that will be better, correct? You brought me into the discussion instead of just saying look at this new type heater that sounds nice.
  • ScentNomad
    So I did not recommend anything, correct?

What I was referring to was the discussion about having exact temps with a Dynavap, so I thought I'd share that there are ways to control the temperature. Note that I did not only quote you. I was quoting a topic. I don't care what IH you use, my sweet egocentric teddybear, okay? Now have your tea, please.
  • BestBuds
    Hammer Time

nt73d1y47x08zt78.gif
  • LabPong
    Time for T breaks.......or maybe less trates? :monkey:
  • John Cocktostone
    zaui7se254n7wwoj.jpg

Works well. Cable is a bit big and clunky but I dont plan on moving it much once it's in a good spot
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Not the Dynavap model but i got my Lucid Apollo II and have been playing with it. Since I have nothing to compare it to I will just say that I like the convenience, the build is nice and simple, the cord is big. It does seem to run cold, I am going 3-5 seconds past the click. But I would rather have it run cold than hot.

And, just because I can!

• John Cocktostone
    watch their heating tips video where they do a heat cycle w/out hitting it 2 to 3 times and then take the pull. Helps get fuller hits.

I really love my Apollo 2. Using that and my dynavap as my flower main and FF2+ for concentrate only.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @John Cocktostone thanks for the video recommendation. Im going to try those other techniques. the half heat and then full heat seems like it would work well.
  • John Cocktostone

https://youtu.be/SiA6nkU0hCI

11:00 in if anyone cares... heating tips for induction heater
  • Microvaper
    does the dynatec heater have an on/off switch so that you can turn it off whilst it remains plugged in? And are you UK based? Did it come with a 3 pin UK plug?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment