• Bud
    These F'n cats are driving us insane!!!

Lana still wants NOTHING to do with any of them, especially Lily, she hates her with a passion.

The boys get along with Lily a lot better but these buttholes still fight all the time.

We had to set up Lana in our bedroom (food, litter) and attach a screen gate to the door so the other kitties can't get in :monkey:

It is seriously time to call Jackson Galaxy :lol:

Lana
    hw1e8mh3afvh42ij.jpeg

Lily
    zqkntlqhs5ako0gr.jpeg

Mickey
    3jvq9tnrb6p0jjqv.jpeg

Theo
    tpai3jam8z2u505u.jpeg

Screen gate
    3e70e3urtof87ccv.jpeg

vj1djli3lc75c20b.jpg
  • bulllee
    Ozzy and Ginger do not get along at all. Both kitty's get along with my dogs, they just can't stand each other. :rofl:
    k1h8e7765bw4o6bu.jpg
    j829gji79cvomziu.jpg
  • Satchmo
    feline goddess of the ganjaln242tjlnehfcbbh.jpg
  • Señor Negro
    At this point I see quite difficult to change that situation, that Lana's evil face says everything :scream: .

I watched a couple vids of that bald guy and, to be honest, I think he's just a cheap copy fake "cat Cesar Millán" :groan: .
  • Bruce
    Dimaggio looking for his Catnip Vape. ^ ^
    Attachment
    thumbnail (127K)
  • DaveinSM
    I see some tuxedos here. Anyone else’s tuxedo cat acts like a dog? Ours does, and he’s a smart one too.
  • Pud
    @Bud
    It is seriously time to call Jackson Galaxy

I would!... he lives in NY now.... I bet he vapes!.. might as well call and get the info $$... who knows, he might be going over near you for something anyway... worth a shot and def worth making a phone call :wink:
  • Alexis
    Also, there are the longtime reputable Back Flower remedies @Bud one is called pet rescue I believe, but all and any of the traditiinal 38 bach remedies can be safely used on animals. Each flower and it's specific vibration, correlates to a particukar emotional blockage or mindset, depending on the individual needs and priorities of the patient.
  • bulllee
    Sometimes I think Ozzy is part dog. He's a very pack orientated animal. Loves to hang with our dogs. Hates our other cat. Loves to groom the dog's (when they let him) :grin: He will steal cookies, muffins, etc. Loves dog food and is always waiting at the door when we come home from a walk. He loves to sleep with Libby our alpha dog !
    7y0neuvbwod2dntz.jpg
    r2or4hzu6zjsf4oa.jpg
  • DaveinSM
    love this. Our Groucho is also very gregarious and full of personality. gm3te8zto1a6424t.jpeg
  • bulllee
    Sooo cute. JAJAJA till the next hairball ! Groucho looks cool as hell. I'm guessing a big personality ! :razz:
  • SirSixPence
    aailx1ag5mpnywez.jpeg
    It’s hard to get a good picture of my black cats.
    The small one is Licky and the big guy is Bingo
    They and the dogs ignore each other.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube