• Bud
    Been trying out different beers lately and finding some good ones, also some really bad ones :lol:

Got a variety pack of cans from my bro for xmas and tried this Omme Gang Neon Rainbows IPA yesterday, it was surprisingly good:

u6sswi92udzsqejv.jpg

(yes those are my nails)
  • Bud
    Allagash Tripel is my favorite right now:

jl9pg4nf68te6f48.jpg
  • Bud
    Unfortunately, Sour Monkey is one of my LEAST favorite:

dwgmhjkzsr9iekkl.png

But Golden Monkey is good :up:
  • SirSixPence
    EDIT: Not a joke. 65njv2y0x2ocwl06.jpg
  • badbee
    If you are in the Pacific North West try Alaskan Amber, one of my favorites. I'm not sure if this makes it out to the rest of the country.
  • LabPong
    I normally like Belgium and German beer.

cellar-trippel-desktop.png
    This is my daily driver:

Golden-Monkey_12oz-Can.png
    This is my deluxe daily driver....and the best monkey Victory has....haaaa (one of my top fav's).

beer-vr-juicy-haze-desktop.png
    When I want to go IPA.....I go HAZY only...(well almost only hazy IPA's).
    BUD YOU WILL LIKE THIS ONE FOR SURE!

Anything from Ommegang is awesome!

ommegang_dubbel_grande.png?v=1543024896
    This is their "double" abby and by far the best in the US!

three_philosophers_grande.png?v=1540085307
    The heavies! Quad's rock with higher alc% and full flavor.

beer_6222.jpg
    If I can find them....these doppelbock's are outstanding!

bottle-int-1000x1550-sal.png

optimator_grande.png?v=1563030715

I will be adding my fav beers to this list as this builds.....this is fun stuff! :victory:
  • zibit
    Delirium Tremens:

delirium-tremens-33cl.jpg

It's expensive but my favorite beer ever! Belgian Golden Ale.
  • Other Side
    that stuff is yummy. I picked up a 4 pack a few months back. Even better if you can find it on tap (which unfortunately then is a small and expensive pour).

I live in Atlanta so Scofflaw is easy to get anywhere and relatively affordable for Craft IPA's. This is one of my favorites.

4oc2vm71bidilel3.jpg
    POG Basement. Basement is their main IPA but they have a few different blends. This one adds Passion fruit, Orange and Guava. Its a really complex IPA that can taste a bit different each chug. Best part is $16.99 for 12 16oz cans. Fuck spending $10+ on 6 12oz cans.
  • BestBuds
    I live by an amazing brewery called Treehouse brewing. They are a game changing beer company.
  • Bruce

Molson Canadian, Carona, Boston Lager (hate Boston, (sports) but they make a very good Lager.
  • spider
    ld0xfknr92gxzu3x.jpg
    This is Gold Clift IPA, it's from Hawaii and it's from Kona brewing, it comes in A little over 7% abv so you you know it comes in strong like I like my beer :sparkle:
  • chaos191
    Kona brewing is always got something delicious as well as very drinkable almost forgot about three guys
  • spider
    Amen to that, it has a real nice Pineapple mango flavor that goes with it...I gotta say out or the Kona Brewing lineup its definitely my favorite because it's the stronger of the group..
  • Lucic and Chong
    x84f0vgdk70pmyev.jpg
    Finding Partake brewing was an absolute game changer for me. I quit drinking around 4-5 years ago, but I still love beer. Though I'm well aware of the fact that I can't drink anymore, it's just not the same having a cola on the golf course, on a patio, after a hard day of work, camping... It's not even the alcohol, it's the flavor of a nice, crisp, cold beer.

Partake makes quality, award winning, craft brewed non alch beers. The IPA is actually hoppy, the blonde ale has flavor. This isn't your daddy's O'douls.
  • Bndrovr
    Best would be cold one.

Worst would be a hot one.
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Deleted User
    This user has been deleted and all their posts removed.
  • Alexis
    Decades ago now,.we got these fantastic 8% and 9% beers from .Belgium on holisay.

Wow really special beers so smooth, no hangover.

Ill try andv remenber the names as it comes back. Strong
    Beligian beers were definitely class back then
  • kek
    And many many others ;) I live just next Belgium
  • LabPong
    Nice Kek!

Karmeliet is one of my fav abbey trappist ale. I would luv to live in Belgium only for its beers...haaaaa :up:
  • Pud
    Head for the Mountains!!!

caguwwmyhp8h14yi.jpeg
  • LabPong
    Yes Pud.......worst beer for sure....haaaaaa

Also, this is no place for LIQUORS......HOPS OR BUST !
  • Field
    I love Hefeweizen, If a German were to ask me do I prefer "mit oder ohne hefe?" You can be damn sure I'd be picking with the yeast. Wish I had a cold one right here, right now.

PS Beer is irrefutable scientific evidence that God exist. No counterargument possible.

ERJDV8fW4AIviHU?format=jpg&name=medium
  • BestBuds
    Ah! You remind me of one of my favorites as well!
    pj74lal9jkv6cmug.jpg
  • howie105
    Early in the evening its Schlitz, the worst cheap beer ever. End of the evening Schlitz, the best cheap beer ever.
  • Gonzo
    Yep, definitely second it being the worst beer. I went to a yuppie bar years ago in Philadelphia and everyone was drinking Schlitz like it was the cool thing to do....I didn't think they were that cool!! lol
  • Bud
    Tried a new one the other day and it's noice!

It's a Saison, never heard of it before:

ptn5wohwwcee8c67.jpeg
    ux99i5xbkknd8nvv.jpeg
  • Field
    Excellent Pronunciation, Bud.
    Lighter trick don't work no more I see? Getting the cat to open it is straight up genius.
    I'll have to try all these beers when I get a chance.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment