• Will90
    Have you guys heard about NFT?.. It seems really strange but also interesting.
    There seems to be a lot of momentum behind it.
    https://www.npr.org/2021/03/05/974089381/whats-an-nft-and-why-are-people-paying-millions-to-buy-them
  • PuffItUp
    It reminds me of when glass sales were to launder money, just on a bigger more expensive scale
  • Gloeck79
    So what's the next cryptocurrency people are ready to buy? I'm new to this, but I am looking at DODGE or VET. Anyone know if it's a decent investment or is it too much of a risk (but isn't everything a risk...lol).

Anyway looking for some cryptocurrency to research and invest. If anyone has any they recommend or eying out feel free to comment so I can research them as well...lol.

Obviously any advice are opinions and not financial experts, that whole thing...lol.
  • PuffItUp
    Dodgecoin isn't truly an investment. It's a meme coin that has unlimited number of coins that can be produced (no market cap) BTC, ETH, LTC all have caps.

I would research web 3.0, it was created a couple years back (maybe a decade now idk) but they are making progress and it is blockchain based. There are 3 main blockchains and ETH is one of them. I'm putting my money where my mouth is and currently I have ETH and LTC. I day trade BTC from time to time, but I personally don't think it's a good investment unless you're looking to hold it for a long term and you have quite a bit of money to play with. The other coins have had better returns (in %) for the amount of time I've held them.

It's very risky, don't put in more than you can afford to lose if it all goes to hell. It's not physical, and if all of a sudden the internet disappears or electricity becomes non existent, so does the net value of these coins.
  • Gloeck79
    Yes, I also have ETH, ADA, and it was more of a small risk long term with VET. Like you said, money I'm playing with...lol. Thanks i'll do some more research too.
  • Gloeck79
    lol...What we looking at in cryptocurrency, anything on the horizons? I was eying ONE a week ago it's up 40% now...lol.

I have:
    BTC
    ETH
    LTC
    ADA
    DODGE
    VTHO
    VET

Any suggestions in what else I should get.

Looking at:
    ONE
    XRP

Much appreciated for all the help, has cut my research in half...lol. .
  • Gloeck79
    One is up another 68% :wink:
  • froglefrog
    Pirate Chain (ARRR), Monero (XMR)........and my new investment:

yb9tdslbg98f1ezd.jpeg
  • froglefrog
    ^^^add ETH's privacy competitor DERO to that mix, and a privacy oracle called XEQ, which competes against that RAT :naughty: :down: we all know as Chainlink.

eye firmly believe, pure privacy is the way forward, and especially once and after the shit hits the fan even HARDER than before, as sadly this is what tendz to wake up the mainstream, who are ALWAYS behind the curve.

BTC iz top dawg still, even if it is a transparent, traceable coin, so id be a buyer of it if it really dips again, and id stay away from alts period. until their bottom is confirmed, and btc is confirmed bullish again.

We are not there quite yet.....
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube