• Cl4ud3
    Production ceased on them due to multiple factors and now it looks like they have ended completely. There was talk of a DIY kit but I don't think they are happening now either.
  • froglefrog

Damn :sad:

I mean i got 1, but it sounds like the end ov an era or something. Hate that feeling.
  • zibit
    I've been using my G43 mod unit a lot lately! Running it at different amps, between 12 and 12.7. I've been trying to find the right heat to clear a .15 bowl in 2 hits. I need a bit more to clear in 2, but I'm afraid of combustion. Gonna try 12.9 tonight!

Also, I use my dynavap as a daily. But I've been getting terrible throat burn from it. So with the G43 I get zero throat issues, its been fantastic. I also tried loading my dyna, then emptying that right into the G43, to get the exact same bowl load.. I must admit that the G at 12.5 hit just as good, maybe better than my dyna. I was kind of surprised.

I don't know if I have old batteries or what but I can only get 2 sessions from a battery. Not really a problem with 2 batteries tho. And I'll try the Wall-G in the near future.

Thanks @Bud for making this beast, its been an absolute pleasure to use!
  • Will90
    @zibit Glad you're enjoying it!!! 1 long or 2 shorter bowls per battery is normal! :up: :fire:
  • Transendance
    So, so sorry to ask (bug you). Been about a year that I got on the list for one of your g43 units and wondered if it will still be possible? Regards, G.
  • Razshiro

"Production ceased on them due to multiple factors and now it looks like they have ended completely. There was talk of a DIY kit but I don't think they are happening now either. "
    https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/157972
    :worry:
  • Transendance
    Why doesn’t someone step into the gap here and start a new version? Seems possible?
  • zibit
    I've watched Bud build dozens and dozens of these on his livestream and it's not like you can just build one in minutes. It takes an hour or 2 to build one, maybe more. Some of the parts had to be custom ordered and variances in crafting those parts rendered up to half not usable. And that's not including the research/development phase. Bud also tested each unit extensively to assure each was working properly, add more time to each unit.

Then add on the looming vape ban and it starts to become like running in mud. I understand why Bud gave up, I would get frustrated just watching. Things go wrong and set you back days or weeks, not fun.

That said, I think Bud mentioned on his last stream that he'd like to see someone try to make money making these, not an easy feat I think. It's too bad because it's a great unit with tons of demand. What were there, like 15 platoons worth of people wanting one? With tons more not even in the platoons!!

Hopefully someday, someone will maybe even try to improve the design and mass sell it but I'm not holding my breath.

Glass balls for life!!
  • Transendance
    It would be great if someone could make these!
  • Mangu
    You’re right! This was a cool idea and all loyal and new forum members were on here hounding for the G43, not to mention the portable version and the battery sled version, and let’s not forget the plug-in version. Freaking great times when we all used to walk into Walmart with no masks and Bud was streaming with us regularly.

But things have changed and now we’re even threatened with the total prohibition on mailing a vaporizer to someone, so it would be tough to set up shop just to make them and sell with the risk of being buried under the jail just for trying to make someone’s day better.

The good news is Bud once said (while he was assembling G’s on a live stream) “anything is possible, as long as you got the right attitude and some extra time...” something like that. So if you can go back and look up all the steps as recorded and figure out how to put together a similar device, then you will be golden. And I bet the journey will be better than the destination. Bud never hid the fact that the concept for the G43 was fairly simple, he was really very blunt about that. So I figure he understood that anyone else can possibly make the same thing or better if they try. But I do understand why he doesn’t want it be bothered with this uphill battle.
  • Transendance
    Thanks for that!
  • Bruce
    Just used my G43 the other night, In My Opinion - The strongest hitting vape. Better than the Plenty the vapor is very strong and I didnt cough because its glass..I fully loaded the glass oven with ground, Chrome Cake. I was out of it after a session, I realized to put aside the G43 when I want the strongest. It can be used also as a light hitting vape depend how much herbs, types of herbs and quality, power / Temperature settings.

Peace Love & Vape,

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Gloeck79
    I agree, and props to Bud too for his time and efforts. Plus whoever helped Bud too, didn't want to leave anyone out :wink:. I have to make my own G43, my father dropped it into a thousands pieces...lol. It died an early death, RIP G43...lol.

Hoping to snag a G43 up when there's an opening for one...lol. So now I'm trying rebuild one on my own, hard to find the slides...lol.
  • Msilber
    Check out this slide, I think it may work for you (a little on the pricey side)
    https://aqualabtechnologies.com/products/aqua-lab-tech-three-pinch-bong-slides
  • zibit
    @Gloeck79 Try to hit bud up on a livestream, he still has some b grade slides, I think.

EDIT: @Msilber That one looks almost exactly like the original, nice find!
  • Gloeck79
    Yes nice find, thanks!
  • Msilber
    Good luck! Let me know how you make out.
  • BestBuds
    I might be selling my mod G soon. It'll probably have to be without the mod because of the ban... How is this going to work for the second hand market?
  • Bruce
    The G43 is already a legend. Wish everyone had one because there is nothing close to its raw power and glass.

I forgot to thank all of Bud's helpers and Elves to make this site AWESOME. Unfortunately as stated most of the Vape online presence was because of mail order. Many businesses are done before they started. This is not what I call freedom. Its ignorance because the word vape is not distinguished between Nicotine and Medical Marijuana. The government did it the easy way and banned everything that says vape. MONEY is what brought the Ban On Vapes by Mail industry. The Marlboro Man Kicks Ass once again unfortunately. Well at least the politicians made lots of money off this.

✌ Peace, Love & Vape ✌

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Gloeck79
    yes, I agree 100%. Dont get me started on the government...lol.
  • BestBuds
    seems like a good candidate for a "injectorG". :chin:
  • Pud
    pretty damn sure that is who bud had custom make some of his slides.... that's what I remember him saying anyway.. I could be wrong
  • zibit
    @Pud You're right, I've heard him say numerous times they came from oregon glass, after the chinese ones were half broken and half out of spec.
  • Triad
    Is the video of bud building the g43 still up from a few months ago if so where
  • Mangu
    Damn....I’m gonna wait forever for my portable G. Like longer than people wait for their Hopper iO’s
  • Southpaw94
    Having a hard time finding the LG MJ1 protected button top batteries for the sled. Anyone know where(US) I can grab them or a safe alternative?
  • BestBuds
    I think I have one I can send you. I turned my sledG into a wallG. You pay postage?
  • Southpaw94
    wow, thx! Super generous of you. Hitting u up
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube