• BestBuds
    I was the first to use the cup. So it was brand new
  • chaos191
    look what finally showed up...
    alv4ahh677nqv8kb.jpg

Currently charging can't wait till it is done
  • BestBuds
    congrats dude! What do you think so far?
  • chaos191
    So far I have vaped about 4 pots, I love that it is ready to go instantly and it seems really well designed and built. Pretty much on demand is the only way to go for me these days and this fits that bill perfectly. Definitely dead simple easy to use!! It's funny though maybe my expectations were to high from what I had read. Don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with it Maybe It's just me but pretty much all I use these days is my E-Nano. ... I have found that like @Baron23 I am now an E-Nano lover. My new Fierwood 7 is still sitting on the table lol.
    Maybe I need to let go of some of my vapes I really feel that I would regret Selling almost any of the vapes I own at this point though. Another factor is that my usage is definitely gone down so lots of vapes not as much use equals Not vaping as much It's like if I had a nice collection of cars and lost my licence or something like that lol Hope you're good brother. This is not meant to be any sort of review.

The bowle is not all hype it is a very nice vape that is Definitely well engineered and thought out!! :victory:
  • Baron23
    I have found that like Baron23 I am now an E-Nano lover.chaos191

Its a great machine....can do sipping to ripping and is very frugal with our botanicals.

AND.....come winter time, it makes a nice hand warmer! haha
  • MDeep
    Where can I watch buds review for this vape please?
  • Cl4ud3
    All Bud's review videos are now gone.
  • zibit
    @MDeep I watched Bud use it a few times and he was rather surprised at how good the vapor was. Troy and Jerry especially seem to like it. Looks way better with the stubby mouthpiece. Price seems steep IMO.
  • MDeep
    thanks dude why has he gone again?
    thanks bro, I did watch Troy and Jerry’s review. I ended up buying it and am really impressed.
  • Cl4ud3
    Bud's officially retired from the vape scene so no more reviews etc. He took all his old content down when he passed the site over.
  • MDeep
    didn’t he come back for a while after retiring? I’m sure I saw videos from him after his retirement?
  • Cl4ud3
    He did for a little bit yes but I don't think he felt as enthusiastic about vapes and reviews as he once did.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment