• Cannabliss420
    @Gloeck79 I have been known to stare out of the peep hole on delivery day. :rofl:
  • Cannabliss420
    It's out for delivery
  • Gloeck79
    Excitement lol...When you get it, remember put temp to 11, let that heat soak or sit at that temp for good 10-20min, 10 min you can get away with, but you might have to put temp back up in next 5 min or so cause it might not be totally heat soaked at 10 min. I usually wait 15min. The temp should drop to 10-10.5 depending on the unit as they are hand made so it will vary a bit from unit to unit.

Once heat soaked, try with dry materials at temp of 10.3. Again that temp could vary too. It seems at 10.3 is the sweet spot for lot of people maybe 10.5 but that I would do concentrates at 10.5. All depends if you want cough a lot lol. Just know, the harder you pull the more smoke you get. I usually inhale at a moderate consistent puff. So like any vape, but with the Vapbong it hits like a bong so watch out cause it's a steam machine lol. I would keep it at a temp no more than 10.8 cause you might combust, but experiment from low to high so you don't combust. You can leave material in and come back, but I usually take the bowl out if I'm not using it, I let it sit there in between smoking but I mean I usually just take bowl out when I heat it up. Water up to you, people use water or not, up to you and I clear chamber out when I hit it but that's optional, I like to clear the smoke out so up to you if you want to clear that out by lifting the bowl.

Hope this helps, quick little 101 for ya...lol. Lot of people here will help as well if needed, good community Bud made here.
  • Dr green thumb
    s8vhu4yhtbwfeno1.jpg

I love my vapbong, I leave it on whenever I'm home. They are tuned to 12v so I turn mine on to 12v and let it heat up and as it heats up the voltage drops to 11.6-11.4 where it stays the remainder of the day. Inhale hard like you are clearing a bong and it rewards with full lungs of dense flavorful vapor.
  • Cannabliss420
    @Gloeck79 thanks very helpful. I agree this community is awesome.
    @Dr green thumb nice step up! :100:
    My next two will be herborizer and minivap.
  • Cannabliss420
    It just came.
    I have to wait until after dinner to play with my dong.
    It's taco Tuesday. :rofl:
  • chaos191
    I am really excited for you I love love love of design you chose regarding glaze I can't wait to see if. I also preheat at 12 for 20 minutes and then drop down to around 10.3 usually setels at about 10 for amazing flavor. I also recommend either a very coarse grind or tear by hand.
  • Cannabliss420
    @chaos191
    Thanks! I love it too.
    Just turned it on and set timer for 20 min
  • Cannabliss420
    @chaos191 @Gloeck79
    This thing is a beast. Now I see what all the hype is about. My wife also liked it and she hates every vape I own besides the, dynavap, mighty, and bowle.
    When she's mad at me I change out the vape after every bowl, she gets more pissed off :rofl:
    It came in a plain wood box without leaves, box is perfect to keep it in when it's hot.
    I'm at 10.3 , vapor still feels alittle hot. I'm trying to make my filter fit need to find a o-ring or something. Ever put ice cubes in the vapbong? I'll keep messing with temps.
    aq38plj5frvwb9h6.jpg
    fo2qnqz92elxp7pi.jpg
  • Cannabliss420
    Also got email today that my orange XL brilliant cut shipped after ordering 2 months ago.
    Great day today.
  • Cannabliss420
    My 10 yr old nitro r/c car bag makes a nice case.lgu9eqyjtsjq9sde.jpg
    njecjpxt0jwxtcwe.jpg
  • Gloeck79
    haha...awesome! Love the texture on it, I have just normal Oriental Orange. Case looks good, matches colors...lol.

Enjoy :wink:
  • Cannabliss420
    @Gloeck79
    The oriental orange is awesome. I almost got that one. Just put some ice cubes in, very nice. I did notice alittle peeling on inside before I put ice in. Is that normal?
  • Gloeck79
    I haven't had any peeling, but you have that texture to it, maybe that's why. I never put ice in, I never felt the need to...lol.
  • FearThePriest
    Had my one armed bandit a couple of months now , really liking it . One of the reasons is its almost maintenance free , I change the water every day and that's it , when the filter clogs up I leave it on the heater for ten mins and vape the gunge off it ( don't judge me...) .Seems to work whatever you do - microdose or boatload , cigar puffs or full on hoover action , run mine at 9.5 volts all day and always sailing close to combustion .Rate it .
  • Cannabliss420
    Brilliant cut grinder bags works great to store the dish and the sacred nut bdsbjj64gaze7e6h.jpg
  • zibit
    @ShayWhiteGrow Love these 'in action' vape vids, keep em coming! Despite the looks, vapbong sure seems to produce a lot of vapor. I wonder how hard it is to clean.

Thanks for posting.
  • ShayWhiteGrow
    5 min with iso and a iso wipe! Just gotta be careful
  • Other Side
    Represent my brother from another mother! Nice rips!
  • Gloeck79
    Nice, I brought mine out as it for some reason took a back seat to my Elev8r and then I realized, boy I love this Vapbong...lol. Back in my permanent rotation it goes...lol.

You should do a top 5 post of your most used vapes, not the cool factor ones but the ones you use all the time...lol.

Great job on the videos .
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Got me an OAB last night. Still dialing it in but got WAY too high last night playing with it. First impressions are great!!
  • Cl4ud3
    Have they changed the name of this to the Collyland Aromatizer ? will update the thread title if that's correct.
  • Taz
    Yes they did change their company profile. Art of Vapor is gone and now Collyland.
  • Cannabliss420
    Has anyone used ed's tnt power supply on vapbong?
  • BestBuds
    Funny you post this. I was just thinking about a power supply change for the Aromatizer. I have the big boy that I use for my WallG43 and wanted to see if I could use that.
    That stock one getting so warm makes me very nervous. :sweat:
  • Taz
    Ed's VVPS is just 2Amp I think. And the one for the Aromatizer is 5 Ampere. Maybe that's something to pay attention to? Sorry but I'm not a electrician. :smile:
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Introducing the "Moldy Avocado". So ugly she's beautiful.

gnj9yck76qmk429r.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet