• Bruce
    @Namekian Does anyone know how to get in touch with Hopper customer service. I wound up sending them 2 legacys for trade and an IO for repairs. I hope that I am not one of the many ... who go on for months and months. I dont have an 800 number. Miscommunication has occurred I take the blame for that because that is what I do.

I will update the situation. In the meantime they had (have) an excellent Labor Day Sale Packagage, Great Buy, I ordered with over night delivery. Anyone know of the turn around time?

I am getting upset they have 2 of my legacy's and the compensation was misunderstood ( I take the blame..). I also sent an IO for repairs. 5 days ago I ordered the Labor Day Special. Next day air.

I am upset. I have long been a proponent of Hopper Labs. I like their Vaporizer more than any. With the Glass stem extension, we may be talking the best portable and desktop.

Peace, Love & Vape,

The Vape Master
  • Gloeck79
    Best way, keep emailing them and then tell them you would hate to report them to the BBB. There customer service is not good, they send my IO and I couldn't register it for warranty. Then they register it and register it as a SS not TI which I ordered titanium not stainless steel. So they said they would send a replacement part because the back end might be SS not TI.

Personally, they are scamming everyone right now. They send me a new one not sealed in any plastic. Then its dirty on the inside and then no ID code for registration warranty. What they are doing and I worked in manufacturing industries is repairing their products selling their repaired products as new. No other reason why they would mess up and not have the ID code on it or the lack of registration for warranty.

Great product when works, mine now doesn't work like it did. I personally want them to replace mine 100%. No fucking waiting, just replace it with a new one, send a new one and a return address. I want a new box, with wrapping on it with a fucking sticker on it that says ID code:.....It's not hard, perhaps engrave the base too.

So, my device was working absolutely fine, and I loved it. Now, I can't get any clouds through any water pipe. Weird right, I thought hmmm...maybe dry my materials, nope, just doesn't work, I can get and do it natively but that takes forever to get any could and needs to be on level 5 maxed out and that's barely clouds with that.

So yeah I'm with ya...lol. I'm actually going to email them soon...lol.
  • Bruce
    Posted on Grasshopper Vapes - New warranty requests are temporarily disabled. We apologize for the inconvenience, and it will be back as soon as possible.
  • Baron23
    There customer service is not good,Gloeck79

That's like saying:

vdrer06c8hmr37fb.jpg
  • Gloeck79
    Yeah, not the best...lol.
  • Gloeck79
    Lmfao! Maybe I understated stated it a bit, think your on target with it...lol.
  • Baron23

:rofl: :lol: :sweat: :yum:
  • Jack Jackson
    I read somewhere else that message about not taking warranty claims is on the old site. You can initiate warranty from the new site. @Bruce
  • Bruce
    Its times like this that I am tickled to have a Pax 3. I never worry about it, its a horse with a solid warranty and a solid company.

Peace, Love & Vape,

The Vape Master
  • Bruce
    I am waiting so long I bought the Labor Day one. Because with the 3 I sent in and the new one I wont need customer service. Its a good idea,If I get my 3 vapes back from Hopper io.

Peace, Love & Vape,

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Cl4ud3
    I understand you like the vape but given Hopper labs track record this all sounds like throwing good money after bad. I had hoped the new IO would be a breakthrough for them, enable them to get back on track maybe catch up with all the OG repairs, and actually produce a vape that lasts.
    Don’t think I will ever understand people who throw money at them considering their reputation now.
  • Gloeck79
    and sometimes you just want to get something just to get it to see what the buzz is about. I like innovation, and sometimes I definitely like to buy every once in awhile to splurge on a vape or something people talk about that I don't need (lol) but want because of the nostalgia of the product.

To me it was why is there so much talk about it and I bought on...lol. I get it, I get the mix angers...lol. Its because the vape when works is amazing, but the problem is when it doesn't work...lol. I understand both sides...lol. Probably because I bought one and now it needs to get fixed. I will say, when working it was my daily drive every day vape and even took over my desktop vapes because it tasted and worked so well. Great with the bong but sucks when not working.

It's like a memory or dream of what once was a great experience of heavenly clouds...lol. We remember how great it was when worked and we just can't stop wondering why, oh why did the company fail so bad on one of the best little vape on the market "when working "...lol.
  • Cl4ud3
    Would you buy another one while the first one gets fixed though ? and then a 3rd and a 4th when those are being fixed also.
    I would suspect most would answer no to that.
  • Gloeck79
    absolutely not...lol. I agree with you on that 100%...lol. Once was good enough for me...lol. I have no idea reasons why, but I guess they have their reasons lol. :wink: .

Also, to note, no I probably wouldn't buy another one because I have a lifetime warranty that takes a life time to get fixed or working lmfao .
  • chaos191
    LMFAO I'm not registered either NO ID code either! Been a while guys.
  • Bruce
    it's the teaser vapes. Best at least for my needs. I have backup once I get my vapes back.
  • Gloeck79
    see you have a plan :wink:. Works for ya, I have a question for you. Did you have problems with the IO work well then all of a sudden it just doesn't work meaning no clouds and vape.

I'm in the process of organizing the shipping labels and stuff for it to go get fixed. Just was wondering if you had any similar issues like that.
  • Gloeck79
    make sure you get it registered so you have warranty if it breaks.
  • Bruce
    I agree about having it registered. It can only be done manually. So you need to have the serial number on the front end handy.

I thought that it was clear sailing and then their was a decline in performance.

My plan at having backups is costly and I only did it to recover the initial investment.

Yes, its my favorite. That is because for me I dont need major clouds. I have a Crafty Plus which makes bigger clouds. Not nearly as smooth as the IO, but that doesn't last long, if you have an issue with the Crafty I have a lot of trust in their customer care that it is handled professionally and quickly.
  • chaos191
    Yeah I know it's just such a pain in the ass with their email customer service being shit essentially.
  • welshman
    4 hoppers to guarantee year round working vape makes the hopper the most expensive portable I’ve seen :lol:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment