• Gloeck79
    Anyone know if the Dr. Dabber Switch is any good? I hate atomizer setups otherwise I'd look at the Boost EVO. Just the cost not sure worth it as it would be more of a desktop/house device for concentrates. I'm kinda getting tired of PID banger setups, not that I would get rid of, but would be nice for a change. Black Friday coming so figured I'd see if this could be something to my daily addition.

Any information on how this vape is, feel free to let me know lol.
  • PuffItUp
    It's a great vape, but I wouldn't recommend using it for dry herb at all. It definitely hits hard, and its super quick to heat up. The battery life is phenomenal, but it does take up quite a bit of room.

It's the only vape that's knocked me out within 5 minutes of starting a live stream
  • Gloeck79
    LMFAO! Awesome, thanks yeah not too much videos out there on it. It reminds me of the Vapexhale EVO but easier to use or quicker.

Question, hows the taste? Like I said I'm tired of setting up my quartz banger all the time and thought this just might be easier to use around the house...lol.
  • VLFZakk
    I'll add it to the VC list

It tastes great, but nothing beats a quartz banger setup imo
  • To the Cloud
    Honestly think it is the best Dab Rig you can get. You don't have to worry about atomizer burn out. The vapor is smooth as butter , it has a million heat settings. Drawbacks are you can't vape herb even though they say you can, and the thing weighs 100 lbs. It is strictly an at home unit. But one that is going to last. It is like the Volcano Vaporizer of E- Rigs. Another draw back thought is taking it out and putting it back (if you don't just leave it out)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment