• Willybob
    Hi all. What should be the expected numbers on the average lifetime of something like a Kandypenz Session ceramic atomizer or Kandypenz Crystal quartz atomizer. Months? Years? thanks
  • Gloeck79
    The Session Atomizer lasted me about 2 months? I'm honestly not sure though. I have Gpen connect also, that atomizer still lasting, 3 months still, but I think the Session I didn't clean and I used more.

I just bought a new atomizer for the Session so I'll have to take note next time and clean it better. I probably say, on average you probably will be 3-6 months per atomizer? Not really 100% on that, I think some variables are there as in how often used, cleaned or taken care of and not over flowing it making it harder to clean.

I have the Sai Taf and the coil/atomizer is still going and it's been over 6 months of use and hard use too. So that I have heard of someone that I know said it lasted 1 year before they replaced their coil...lol.

Hope this helps, it's not exactly accurate by me, but I haven't really been checking.
  • Willybob
    Thank you, Gloeck79!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube