• VLFZakk
    Heyo!

First I'd like to thank @Bruce, @Baron23, @VapeLivesMatter, and anyone else that's reached out with concerns.

Even though Greenlane owns the forum, it will remain a separate entity to the other sites. Vapecritic will still have affiliate links. The forum will still have content based around what you all want to chat about.

We aren't changing the rules, and we aren't removing any manufacturer or website accounts. We just ask that those manufacturers and website reps adhere to the same guidelines as before.

Bud created one of the best places to get info for our industry. We want to improve upon it, and make it better and easier to use for anyone that finds it.

The current 'Shop' button will be changed in the future. We are planning on creating a list of vapes you guys really love, and directing that link there. What do you think?

My job here is to listen to your feedback, and make improvements based around them.

Our current goals:

- Create a list of your favorite vaporizers
    - Update the content on VapeCritic
    - Switch out the SHOP link
    - Find content creators within the forum that are open to reviewing products that need updates on VapeCritic
    *Please shoot me a message if you're interested in helping us do this!*
    - Reopen the forum to new users
    - Listen to your feedback and make adjustments based on it
    - Provide a strong educational role

We won't be censoring anything, we won't be stopping you guys from creating content and posts. We're actually extremely excited to see the forum have new content, and we hope you are too.

If you have any feedback, or any questions, please let me know! I'll make any updates in this thread going forward

We'd like to do a quick giveaway, anyone who shares their top 3 vapes will be entered to win. USA shipping only, 21+ =)

https://woobox.com/n76o8m EDIT: Giveaway winner was contacted already :)

Z
  • Baron23
    love you, brother.

Wishing you nothing but the best of fortunes.
  • VLFZakk
    I got nothin but love for you too my man. I hope we get to hang out again :)
  • Pakalolo2
    Welcome to the Family Zakk!
    I'm glad to see your proactive and transparent approach to building on this forum. Good on you brother! :cool:
  • Karec
    1st Welcome, 2nd Thx Zakk for your input and showing us what are your plans for the VLF forum, im glad to see someone wanting to continue Buds view and taking the steps to do it!
    All the best!
    Cheers
    :cool:
  • Bruce
    I am excited about the the renovation. I am glad to help with sharing my experiences.

Peace, Love & Vape,

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • VLFZakk
    w00t thanks! I was using the forum for quite a few years, I'm stoked to help it grow =)

Bruce, I really appreciate that you took the time to give feedback. It's more important than I think most people realize, and you voicing your opinion let me know that we could improve. If you ever have any comments feel free to reach out my dude!
  • Tdog420
    very excited you are taking over. I love this forum. Really the only one i use. Excited for new content.
  • Bruce
    Looking forward.
  • game 7
    VLFZakk you are perfect for this situation. Your imagination is what will raise VLF to the next level.Hope the powers that be keep their interference to a minimum and let you flex your muscles. Excited for you & us.
  • Bruce
    When does the Re Grand Opening Start Officially ? I would like to be a moderator after the many years, thousands of post and Discussions.

Peace, Love & Vape,

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • VLFZakk
    Hey Bruce!

We did a soft launch and reopened new account creation this week, we will do an official relaunch once my list gets a little smaller.

I'll definitely keep you in mind, but currently we have a pending mod that you guys all know and love :)
  • Bruce
    Hey Baron, Got an opinion on me. Great. Say it direct not your backhand wus comments. Grow a pair.
  • Baron23
    alright Bruce, you wanting to be a mod is an completely awful idea, reflects an utter lack of conscious awareness of your history on this board, and the only proper response to reading it is a slap to the forehead.

Oh, and Zakk was just being kind.

Is that enough of “a pair” for you or shall I go on?

By the way, that gif wasn’t “direct” enough? Wow.
  • Bruce
    oh ok, thanks for clearing that up.
  • Baron23
    if it’s any consolation, I was a terrible mod and nobody in their right mind would ask me to be one again.

Well, Momofthegoons asked me and we both breathed a sigh of relief when I declined.
  • Bruce
    I figured being a mod would be helpful, and possibly stop the abuse I take when I post. Its all good I truly dont care what people say. I enjoy learning on here and any insult has never bothered me. I would stop posting if it wasn't part of being an asset to this forum, but I have received much support in the past when the very few people would dislike me or my posts. Its all cool I can live or live without.
  • Cl4ud3
    and possibly stop the abuse I take when I post.Bruce

You've not taken much "abuse" here Bruce, if anything you've been extremely rude to the people who gave up their free time to maintain the forum and the forum itself multiple times. You're the only member who's had to be told constantly about posting in the wrong threads or making identical threads to what you had already made. The same goes for derailing threads with jokes outside the joke or meme threads. There comes a point where everyone gets fed up with having to explain the same things over and over, especially when this was just voluntary.
    I would rather not get into this whole song and dance again but this victim mentality you seem to portray is completely false.

Can we just try and move forward with the forum changes and keep everything civil. ?
  • Alexis
    “Slack” in place of “abuse”? Sometimes we set ourselves up for a bit of slack.

I don’t feel I have ever been abused here. I sure don’t feel the need for a cop hat to immunise me from any form or retaliation, questioning.

You’re still the same person, saying the same thing.

Being an official Mod is not exactly having enhanced self-security, protection and immunity.
  • Bruce
    Hopefully when things are up and running this site will be fun again. The powers at be should hurry because maintaining an image on the internet doesn't last long. People are eventually going to forget to check in when there is a major period of inactivity.
  • Alexis
    Word gets around. Memories are not dead and buried.

There is always room to grow into, opportunity for renewal, rebuilding, recollecting, resurrection.

Transitions can take take time. Everybody is under pressure. Most people are trying their best.

VLF is not exactly an endangered terradactyl.

I do hope Bud can stream again though and of course hoping he and Hazel are doing okay. They must be moved by now? Surely. Hopefully getting organised, settled, looking forward in life again.

I look forward to hearing and hope to hear good news.

Meanwhile, VLF is still here? Every current thread is still running? All non banned members are still free to post.

Just no visible genie and a magic lamp. It’s the people that make the place, we are the people.

The whole world is going through a major bummer currently. It will reflect everywhere.
  • Alexis
    @Bruce just to be clear mate, I’m honestly not trying to give YOU a hard time.

Just trying to throw a little light and optimism in there, ease fears and concerns that’s all.
  • Bruce
    Okay, but as "other" moderators commented what they have to say about me. If that is all true being fair I deserve to be banned.

I have nothing else to say.
  • Bruce
    Zack your great. I am excited for you and Vapelife. Its my time to say goodbye for now. Please delete my account, I am looking forward to seeing your newest video's. They are very well done. Bruce
  • Cl4ud3
    I had thought we were past this now Bruce especially as the last reply was over 4 months ago. I'd rather not delete your account and leave it open if you decide to return. If you don't want to check in or post that is your choice though.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment