• VapeCritic
    Just got an email about these dosing capsules for S&B vapes, very interesting:

ivtrylw06y5s5sqn.jpg
    alltdzpfhlw6maqu.jpg
    cmem1v20q6ukwd4u.jpg
  • VapeCritic
    i think im most interested in the Plenty one
  • Aj85
    Had the same email looks pretty interesting, but I would of preferd one saying look we've finally fixed the Crafty! lol :)

Take it easy!

All the best,

Aj.
  • VapeCritic
    LOL i was thinkin same thing! :D
  • Baron23
    @Aj85

Not sure why pre-loaded would be useful with Volcano but can see potential for Plenty. I might get the Volcano filling chamber reducer as I vale mostly alone. But the Volcano already works well with fairly small load. Still might try it

I suppose pre-load w Volcano maybe if you weight out all of your loads to exact medication dose weight but I'm not that anal (well, I'm pretty close though LOL)

And yes, they ignored the big pink Crafty reliability elephant in the living room. >:)
  • Flipz
    STOP MAKING ME SPEND MONEY I DON'T HAVE!!!! lmao (Y)

Looks really cool though and think I need to get one for my S&B vapes 8-)
  • Chandler
    That's pretty cool. I've always appreciated the loading tool that comes with the crafty, especially while on the go. I'm thinking/hoping when my current crafty fails this new loading tool will be included in the box when they return me my new one!
  • andrew26
    I wonder if these dosing capsules would fit into the Boundless cfx vape? Boundless needs to come out with their own soon!
  • Magicman
    I had a galling gun loader on my bong back in 1982...
  • Aj85
    in that case it's sounds like you need a shower, followed by a vape!

Take it easy!

All the best,

Aj.
  • Robin
    I just bought the Plenty. Waiting impatiently to have it arrive today. Haha I am an accessories, fully optimize the unit girl, and I just saw this reducer on their site. I hopped over here to look for more info on it. Here it is! Lol You are really on top of things! The s &b site gives little info. I am very interested in the pic you posted above. I have a pax and got into the habit of grinding twice and drying material ahead of time. The idea of then having material in a little disc, ready to lock and load sounds to me akin to the convenience of hitting a vending machine. :)

The site does not say if you need to buy the full reducer assembly or just the insert. With your familiarity of the product, do you kniw offhand or can you tell by looking at the pic? Thanks!
  • Aj85
    It looks like you do need the reducer assembly from what I've seen and heard, but you might be able to use a liquid pad to hold the capsules in place but I'm not 100% sure! It depends on the thickness of the capsules and if a liquid pad can fit on top but it doesn't seem very likely or why sell the reducers!

Take it easy!

All the best,

Aj
  • Baron23
    Well, I just ordered the Volcano Easy Valve Reducer and a magazine and 8 capsules. I have no idea why as I have found that the Volcano to run very well on relatively small amounts of herb as it is and it works very well when putting the chamber aside after a bag or two to save for another day.

But what the hell....a man's got to have a hobby, right? LOL
  • Robin
    Thanks,AJ
  • VapeCritic
    Just got em, gonna test it out in my Mighty and post back

98c6mvgixn2ubtsx.jpg
  • Flipz
    I am more curious in these loaders for the crafty/mighty over the volcano/plenty myself. Curious on your thoughts about taking on the road with ya... after you get to play around with it a little of coarse (Y)
  • Chandler
    hmmm. $7 USD. i like the idea of this. after conversion and shipping price becomes $20 CAD.

don't know if its worth 20$ to me... also looking forward to the review and if you think its worth the 20 bucks.
    thanks.
  • VapeCritic
    Ok so i used them a bunch of times in both my crafty & and my mighty (only with herb so far)

There's pros and cons

PROS:
    - Convenient to carry multiple loads (heh) with you on-the-go (different strains, etc)
    - Slighty reduces capacity, holds about .1-.15g
    - Performance still seems about the same which is great

CONS:
    - Capsules are flimsy stainless steel aluminum, easily bendable if you're not gentle
    - The lids aren't super easy to get on and off
    - They get VERY HOT after a session, so you can't really touch them for a minute or two, which to me takes away from the convenience or quickness of using them

For how cheap they are I don't see why everyone shouldn't try them, I just don't think everyone will love them.
  • VapeCritic
    Now I go see if they work in my FF2.......
  • VapeCritic
    Nope too big lol
  • SlowDrawMG
    I'm still deciding if I want these. I'm curious to try them in my Mighty and 'Cano!
  • Hitz
    @VapeCritic I was hoping you'd say that it's the greatest thing since sliced bread...guess no new leafs are turning here :-#
  • VapeCritic
    I still can't decide if I like them!

I keep using them to test it out, and they're definitely not bad, but I don't think I'm gonna end up uing them often.

However, for anyone looking to carry around multiple loads of different strains this is a must-have.
  • Baron23
    I ordered an Easy Valve Chamber with reducer...this should been the complete assembly. However, what I received was a complete chamber bottom with a reducer installed but only the chamber top housing...missing the top screen and the metal pipe/o-ring

What it should be as shown on their website
    3ehiow9x6ctsmgy0.png

What they sent
    s13y34no1ap9n8n8.jpg

r0eeirmwjhej6q5m.jpg

Just one of those days where it just seems everybody's f*cking up....even paranoids have enemies and yes, they really are all out to get me. sigh
  • Hitz
    feel like I've been down this road just recently :-} ....

That's frustrating man, have you reached out to them?
  • Baron23
    Yep, sent them an email with pictures. Managed to avoid calling them wee dense bastards during the process although they are. LOL
  • VapeCritic
    Damn wtf!!

I've been gettin better results with mine and starting using it/them more often
  • myco2
    These sound as though they would be good for someone who needs several strains for medical reasons. One for nausea/appetite, one for pain, fatigue, sleep, etc.
  • Baron23
    Exactly my thoughts.....preload your daytime product and your go to sleep stuff for the day or whatever other categories you break it out into.

Now if I can just get all of the parts they owe me, I will tell you how I like it. LOL

@VapeCritic Bud - just got a shipment tracking email from S&B, must be my new chamber top (they better send me an assembled chamber and not the missing parts!! grrrr LOL). Pretty good response time.
  • Hitz
    Nice to hear they got back to you, keep us posted ;)
  • SlowDrawMG

Hey bud, any thoughts on a video with demo/usage?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment