• game 7
    Hey Cl4ud3, From your endorsement and along with Biz's remarks (thanks Biz) I think the VM will be
    my Christmas present. Thank you both for your time & have a Happy Turkey .
  • Chandler
    Greetings brothas and VapeCritic! Been a moment, and what a pleasant surprise the great VapeCritic has finally released his long awaited full review of the Vapman and Station! I've been looking forward to watching and hearing his thoughts.

Vapman is amongst one of my most liked vapes. Alongside Mighty and Sticky-Brick-Junior. I also have the station but unfortunately I haven't been able to truly put it to the test.

Anyone on the fence about vapman, if wood, butane, efficiency, potency, flavour, are what you're searching for? Then don't hesitate. vapman is a great addition to your collection.

Word of advice. I lean heavily on vapman and SBJ. So if you're like me, it's imperative you have multiple torches on deck. Don't rely on just one. IT WILL FAIL (eventually).
  • Baron23
    Hi Chandler...nice to see you on the board. Seems like we don't get to hear from you as often lately. Hope all is well. (Y) :D
  • ShayWhiteGrow
    Thanks @vgoodiez

Taste the wonderfulness!!!
  • Trix
    One day only don’t sleep on this epic deal!
    5inw79v8bypj5qu9.jpeg
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube