• Cl4ud3
    So It was a long wait (not a few months Ghost anxiety this was like over a year!) but she arrived and damn she is sexy.
    Big brother to the Milaana the Zion is the regulated twin 18650 model, and yes this thing fucking rocks!

9tvj5ygw11b4x5bh.jpg
    4z7wdn1rdv9ytsbx.jpg
    r7c3kvnhtz8a9o8l.jpg

Real convection powerhouse here, and also a very limited production so you won't see them all over the place which is both a shame and also kinda cool. Love it already but I will post more when I get some time with it.
  • Temple ov truth
    Beautiful ,Mrs temple ov truth,rave on.
  • Dazza78
    She’s sexy big brother is it a ladyboy? Damn I wouldn’t care cause she’s hot ;)
  • SpudBob
    Looking GOOD Bro. Im patiently waiting for my RBT Splinter!
  • Baron23
    Congrats, mate. She's looking good and I hope she provides good service to you for many years. (Y) X-)
  • Dazza78
    Rasta Rasta
  • MMongo
    As much as I love the Milaana one day I will have to join you as an owner of one of these
  • Aj85
    Stop it I just got a Milaana a week ago coz you made it sound so good lol

Seriously looks great though and must be a beast running on two 18650s!

All the best,

Aj.
  • VapeCritic
    Lookin good! So wait this is like the Milaana but it runs on 2 batts at the same time? bigger hits??
  • Cl4ud3
    Not bigger as such but they are regulated and it lasts longer than the Mi, smoother power curve. No stirring at all so far, full extraction too.
  • Other Side
    Welcome to the club!
  • bener

OMG, you had me with the pictures. Then you going telling us about a smoother power curve and no stirring. I’m jealous ;)

Enjoy it in good health for many, many years.
    (Y)
  • Magicman
    Please tell price that you paid for the Zion Vape. Some sites have it for $380.00.j6mdi2gdwjtod8kr.png
  • Magicman
    But wait...
    They don't even have any.
  • Cl4ud3
    I paid $300 for mine as it was a pre-order from last year.
    The problem with the Zion is/was the amount of work and machining that goes into each one (as it's cut from a solid piece of wood) so it has sort of been discontinued to concentrate on the Milaana and the Splinter.
    You might be able to find one in the classifieds, sign up for the 420edc newsletter and hope they have a spare, but they will get snapped up quickly. This isn't to say the Zion is completely finished but it has been sort of shelved for now.

The Splinter seems to be the commercially viable alternative to Zion and should start making an appearance in the next few months.
  • Cl4ud3
    Love this vape and glad I jumped on to the Zion train when I did.

Quick link to a function video https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba6Jeq5nLv-/?taken-by=th3cl4ud3
  • VapeCritic
    Hmmmm so the Zion was a limited production run and there's no more new ones right now?

Sounds like one I must have for the Vape Museum.... 8-)
  • Cl4ud3
    He was working on the last batch now, no idea how many that was but they were pre sold I think ( I would say most probably ). These were in the works for a couple of years and it's a shame more people didn't hold out for one, makes them all the more special though.

Production might be done unless he makes some at a future date due to demand, no telling with Ryan as he operates on the dharma principle, anything is possible.
  • Cl4ud3
    So I recently found out that the Zion is officially over and no more will get made :( .
    Really am blessed to have snagged one of these before the final cut though and it will be a vape I will keep for my vapelife.
    In the end these vapes were too costly to produce and even though they are gone the technology is continuing with the Splinter which is launching soon.
    d3uflb3z9j9pj8ev.jpg
  • mado
    I can't wait to see the Splinter in action.
  • Temple ov truth
    beautiful photo , temple ov truth rave on.
  • VapeCritic
    How much you want for it? 8-)
  • Dazza78
    I’ve been trying to get one for ages it’s almost like a urban legend lol
  • Cl4ud3
    >:O
    I thought you were getting your own one :-O
  • Cl4ud3
    I think your best bet now is the classifieds, I know someone managed to get one like that a month or so ago, possibly on FC.
  • elykpeace
    Yeah and it was on the classifieds less then 5 mins
  • Dazza78
    Yeah I missed it
  • elopro
    hahahahahha xD nice
  • Other Side
    He is. :D

I spoke to Ryan tonight and he has a few left. Wants these last ones to go to special people.

There are a few more going out beyond VC's and a few he sent out already. Ryan is spreading some holiday spirit especially to those who have helped him along the way.

He also sent some Splinter out recently so things are moving along.....
  • katdaddy

I’m special! Lol
    I’m curious about that splinter. I’ve got a nice 40w mini box mod doing nothing!!
    Plus, I can’t afford the Zion
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet