• classicchick
    I received my MVI Ghost Vape yesterday. Followed all the directions to set up properly. Watched all videos on this vape several times. No vape but has taste? Please help!

• ghostvapesofficial
    I received my MVI Ghost Vape yesterday. Followed all the directions to set up properly. Watched all videos on this vape several times. No vape but has taste? Please help!classicchick

Hi @classicchick

Please could you pm your original order number to me @ghostvapesofficial

I will get back to you quickly so we can get you fully up and running.

Best

Patrick
  • classicchick

Sent you the order number a moment ago. :o)
  • ghostvapesofficial
    ↪ghostvapesofficial
    Sent you the order number a moment ago. :o)
    classicchick

Thanks and will get back to you very soon :)
  • To the Cloud
    Do you have the heat sink seated properly. I actually have this same issue and need to reach out to Ghost, but have been so busy. I was using it and not getting any vapor. Took apart , reassembled and reinserted the heat sink and then got vapor on the second draw the next session. My biggest issue is I will come back to it two days later and then , same thing you are experiencing .. no vapor at all.
  • classicchick
    Thank you. I’m going to give it a try
  • nukleargnome
    I'm having this same issue! I received mine yesterday and I have yet to get any vapor. I can slightly taste it, but nothing comes out when I exhale. What can I do?
  • bgrpph
    i've had MV1 for 3 weeks- updated firmware & read thru/tried most all MV1 tips/, etc on forum here- Contacted Patrick for help as wasn't gettin much visible vape, using diff strains/tamping, filling/stem height, clean lids, etc. Their customer service is just perfect- as most all say here.
    Got new heatsink yesterday & 1st bowl was lots of visible vape on 4-5 pulls- much improved. Yesterday told Patrick new heatsink appears to have solved issue- However, today doing 3 crucibles- it's back to very limited visible vape & i'm using same strain, same filling/tamping, stem height, etc. I've not contacted Ghost again, as want to try it more b4. But as said here & in few other threads, the inconsistency in the MV1 visible vape has got me stumped.
  • classicchick
    So tried everything I can think of as a new user of the MV1 and “to the cloud’s” suggestion. Held down the heat sink with no change. I just don’t get it
  • Gonzo
    I'm finding that the drier you have your herb, the better the cloud will be. When I first tried a new strain, it was freshly cured (and very sticky) so was probably a little wetter than it should have been so had more taste than cloud (but still felt the effects)....but I posted in another section where having the herb sitting in a crucible for a couple days seemed to dry it out and gave large clouds. Not sure that's the cure for your issue, but is definitely something that I'm going to make sure to keep an eye on in the future.
  • classicchick
    5$3 crucible has yet to be anything but cool to touch so it must be the
  • Gonzo
    Yep, my crucible is definitely very hot after a few draws. I do have my temp on level 3 (not sure what level you're using).
  • classicchickAccepted Answer
    started out on amber 2 then 3 and even red 1. No heating up
  • Gonzo
    Sounds like you just need to get it replaced with a new one. They should be able to get a new one to you pretty quickly.
  • VapeCritic

Hey!

If you are getting flavor but no vapor it sounds like maybe the vape isn't fully heated up...

How many draws are you attempting to take in a row? just one or a few?

Sometimes when the battery starts to discharge a little you have to bump up the heat level to maintain the same vapor production.

Try this test for me if you can, to make sure your heating element is working:

1) Remove heat sink
    2) Open door and remove crucible
    3) Close door
    4) Set heat level to 6
    5) Press and hold vape button and see if your heating element starts to glow orange/red
  • classicchick
    Just did the steps and the heat sink never glowed or generated heat.
  • ghostvapesofficial
    Hi @classicchick,

I just picked up your response to the PM I sent you yesterday.

Will be replying back to you shortly so we can get this resolved for you today.

Best

Patrick
  • classicchick
    Ok great! What time do you work till tonight? Also I’m on EST. What time zone are you in?
  • ghostvapesofficial
    Hi @classicchick

I'm in the UK so it's around 10pm here now.

I've sent a full response to you in a PM, which you should have received a short time ago.

Best

Patrick
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube