• jayremie974
    Hi there

Anyone has tried the Vaponic ?
  • Wallace
    Yep
    Works well once you get the hang on it. But It takes a lot of burning herb to get It right. Once you do they are nice tasty potent hits.
    But It is all glass (the reason i dont have It no more) and It can break easy. (Mine did).
    I would recomend you yo buy a vapcap
    It wont break same concept and same potency and taste. ((The og can also break since It is glass (broke mine to))
    And easier to use because the cap lets you know when to stop so you wont burn your herb
  • jayremie974

Thx man! I do already have a Dynavap! So if you tell me same taste same potency it's the things I wanted to know!
    They have made the Vaponic PLus with a wood case which looks nice
    https://www.solwe.com/online-shop/en/home/23-vaponic-plus-natural.html
    I found the Dynavap a bit tricky at frist and now I am getting better. I thought as you can see thru the Vaponic it woud be easy to heat. As it is all glass I was wondering about the taste (very pure) compare to my Omny which is in Titanium!
  • vbow
    I was able to try one of these last year. A german co worker brought a brand new one over from europe and was traveling with it ( dont know how he got it passed customs)

From what I remember it was hard for me to use but very easy for my german friend. Its one of those vapes where once you get used to it....its a beast.

I wouldnt call the vaponic more fragile than any other glass piece but just remember when you out vaping its raining...itll crack if water hits it.

vapor and flavor was quite good when he heated it for me, super smooth, warmish vapor more of a tickle in the throat than the dynavap

with all that said Dynavap > vaponic overall for me. easier to use, wont break as easily.
  • VapeCritic
    @Magicman check out the case

0rgxs51n9103h5fm.jpg
  • Baron23
    I think my last girl friend left me for something that looked just like that case....but with batteries. LOL
  • Kakarot
    Did the glass piece go up the pooper?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube