• VapeCritic
    Hey guys these are my top picks for best desktop vaporizer right now, there are many others I like and recommend but these 9 models made the cut - they range in price from $160 to $800+

Here's my review it's 26 mins long:

Order shown (random):
    • Volcano
    • Extreme-Q
    • E-Nano
    • WoodScents
    • Glass Symphony
    • FlowerPot
    • Sublimator
    • VapeXhale
    • Plenty

And here's the rough draft of my "spec sheet" for these:
    o4uy0i32xjrkzygy.jpg

I shouldn't have worn the hat and it got a little weird with the tunes :sweat:

Which vapes are your personal favorites??
  • juxt
    I really like the Plenty, the FlowerPot, the Evo, and I want a Glass Symphony in the worst way, however i love my new Myrtle from Ed's TnT...

jxo6hhtkz1z7h67z.jpg
  • vbow
    Oh my god that is a pretty piece!

my favorite would have to be the E nano. its a good balance of everything imo
  • Budtoldmeto
    damn you're thorough. Love it! Perfect video for me, I'm in the market for my forever desktop. I always thought it was the plenty but after watching this video... Wow, more confused in such a good way
  • DregerUS
    My eyes have been given a treat / " candy, I see candy everywhere "

From Thor and Loki laying down while hugging each other 2 Eating crow is a colloquial idiom, used in English-speaking countries that means humiliation by admitting having been proven wrong after taking a strong position. Crow is presumably foul-tasting in the same way that being proven wrong might be emotionally hard to swallow.

15:13 ... love ya bro
  • Cl4ud3
    lol I had to rewind it to see what you knocked over :lol: that "oh shit don't move" reaction :rofl:

and you've cleaned the Glass Symphony XLR :cool: I actually use mine slightly differently where I lift the heater off the bowl after a draw, it won't get dirty as quickly that way.
  • Heroin Batman
    i got the plenty 8 days ago. i now have trouble believing my other vapes even do anything... it is head and shoulders above anything Ive tried, even volcano (which i love but is more subtle). the plenty is like a cup of coffee, and my other vapes feel like a brown cup of rainwater. if you dont own a plenty, fucking buy one. you were right Bud it is like smoking, or at least as close as you can get without fire that ive seen. absolutely love it.
  • VapeCritic
    i love my new Myrtle from Ed's TnTjuxt

WTF is that!!! coolest thing ever :ok:
  • VapeCritic
    Wow, more confused in such a good wayBudtoldmeto

lol sorry bro! eventually you should get them all anyway :cool:
  • VapeCritic
    :strong: :victory:
  • VapeCritic

LOL yeaaa that one was a nasty fall, but I don't think anything broke! I thought for sure I cracked my phone or whatever was on the side there but I dodged a bullet this time, can't lose em all right? :lol:

Yes I did break it down and clean it one time so far :cool: Very interesting about pulling the heater off for each draw and I think you're right that it would keep it cleaner, imma give it a shot :up:
  • VapeCritic
    i got the plenty 8 days ago. i now have trouble believing my other vapes even do anythingHeroin Batman

Plenty syndrome, it'll settle down with time :sweat: :sweat:
  • Heroin Batman
    we shall see lol, at least its gonna be spring soon theoretically so i can use the vapcap outside more and get a kick from that
  • Rockytdogg

Why?:

Suaoki Portable Power Station 150Wh Quiet Gas Free Solar Generator QC3.0 UPS Lithium Power Supply with Dual 110V AC Outlet, 4 DC Ports, 4 USB Ports, LED Flashlights for Camping Travel CPAP Emergency
    jujgygy56440ak9b.jpeg
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076PR4TBZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_MPAMAbHKMZVBX
  • juxt

That my good sir is my unique Myrtle WoodScent... That one is for the shelf, I use this buckeye burl:

xh3uot7laz6k8swz.jpg
  • Baron23
    @VapeCritic absolutely great review and a great subject/format. Might want to consider keeping something like this up to date (well, from time to time as things change) on desktops and portables.

I remember wanting to buy my first desktop....this vid would have been incredibly useful.

Only a couple of comments (cause I always need to open my big mouth...yeah? LOL):

1. Would be nice to point out using GonGs with the log vapes. Enano through water with a carb'd adapter is just wonderful. I believe that @Ed's TnT (who is one of the greatest fellows ever) makes GonGs for his Woodscents also.

2. I know this wasn't on purpose, but the Volcano part...well, the vape hit....would give someone the impression that it only produces light vapor. While it can produce mild vapor all day long consistently, if you crank that bad boy up you can indeed milk a bag. I don't use my 'cano all that much, but have no desire to sell it or replace it. Its just too damn consistent and rock solid. Also, if you use it with the reduced chamber and a dosing capsule, you can make some VERY hard hitting flower/herb/flower sandwiches and milk the hell out of a couple of bags at 446 F.

Really liked this overview of top desktops. I believe that this will be very popular and helpful to many.

Cheers
  • shaolinmilk
    Bet ya it's so hard to pick a top 3. A top 5 even! I have way less vapes than you yet picking my top 5 is hard haha.. if you had to pick 3-5 desktop vapes, what would it be if you don't mind answering this difficult question.
  • Ed's TnT
    @Baron23 I appreciate the kind words, am most grateful. As a matter of fact I offer 14mm gongs and also a 14/18mm wongs standard with every package.
  • Smokin60
    After 48 yrs of herb 6 vaping .....I need to google most of what I read ......,gongs and Wong’s ..... we eating Vietnamese food LMAO ........ how bout blow in and blow out ..... just joking my young peer @Baron23
  • Heroin Batman
    could you imagine walking down the street using the plenty and carrying the generator...

youd get some looks id wager
  • Baron23
    ah, ya wee old bastard you! Haha

GonG = glass on glass adapter

May see less often, SonG = silicone on glass

You have All of my respect, marine. :clap:
  • Smokin60
    Back atcha Sir !
  • Budtoldmeto
    omg so excited now! I'm buying it.
  • Budtoldmeto
    you're doing it right.
  • VapeCritic

Thanks!!!

I was worried this one didn't come out as good as I'd hoped but I'm very happy to hear you guys found it helpful :100:

Would be nice to point out using GonGs with the log vapesBaron23

Great point thank you, I thought about this when I was editing the vid, oops! :sweat:

but the Volcano part...well, the vape hit....would give someone the impression that it only produces light vaporBaron23

Another great point! I thought about this while editing also, the Volcano hit and the EQ hit looked puny, but since I didn't think about it at the time there was nothing I could do to fix it!! :cry:

You're right that the V vapor can get really dense if you use it a little differently than I did :strong: :cool:
  • VapeCritic
    if you had to pick 3-5 desktop vapes, what would it beshaolinmilk
    I already narrowed it down to my top 9 vapes what more do you want from me??? LOL JK :lol:

This may help...

The Extreme-Q, although a very well-rounded vape at a good price, is at the bottom of my list of favorites.

There's really no compelling reason to have more than one log vape, so you can just choose which one you like the look of more.

As far as FlowerPot vs. Sublimator vs. Glass Symphony, you really only need one of those to experience extreme strength.

So I guess my answer would be:

Choose one: FlowerPot, Sublimator, or Glass Symphony

Choose one: E-nano or WoodScents

Probably omit: Extreme-Q

That leaves: Volcano, Plenty, VapeXhale

Boom, there's 5 vapes :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
  • LabPong
    I think the Elev8r should be in this category. It is sort of being pushed around back and forth from the portable to desktop classification. But really......I feel like the Elev8r is mainly a desktop type use scenario.

But...that will be just another addition to the Flowerpot, Sublimator, GS class anyway.
  • Rockytdogg

Unless you’re using a huge bong, it’s portable, no? So to me it is portable by definition.
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong

It’s neither... it’s in the butane category
    Rockytdogg

Oh...gosh I did not see any details to make separate categories....I was only thinking use type...not heating type.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment