• Flipz
    First first ever was something that looked like this and cost $40 from the nice bodega down the block 15 years ago

9apd601an4e4y7hj.jpg

Think next one was actually the Volcano or maybe some old school one by Vapir which was shaped like a half cut U handle lol.

So what about everyone else? What was your first vape whether it be desktop/portable/concentrates!

Be easy!
    -Flipz
  • Caposki
    the original arizer solo. still works actually.
  • Flipz
    nice! got that one packed up in my closet somewhere. bet if i went to go use it after all this time though it'd still work perfect (Y)
  • Aj85
    mine also was a solo back in 2011 pretty much recommended to me by my doctor!

I still have it and it still works although i must admit I really don't use it much at all these days or my extreme q.

They both still work perfectly though and they where very good first time units that left me totally hooked on vaping!

All the best,

Aj.
  • potificate
    The first Pax. Works great, but for home the Vapexhale is soooo much better. (Y)
  • VapeCritic
    Vapir One! lol, performance wasn't terrible

vtpoz459eur4wihq.jpg

#2 = Volcano

#3 = Launch Box

(Y) (Y)
  • Ander
    A fucking, fake Pax2!!! :-! Then Bud took my hand and led me to VapoShop... (Y)
  • Ander
    I would bet that this was your first..!
    aerosol-696x392.jpg
  • Baron23
    That thing looks like it was made out of a hair dryer! LOL
  • VapeCritic
    hahahah

it sounded like one too! lol
  • Flipz
    LOL, I remember that one in the shop along time ago. Think it had like a $350-$400+ price tag on the shelf.
  • Caposki
    Going to have my next one soon the boundless cf. Delivery says next week
  • Harley Quinn
    First gen. MFLB.
  • Sue
    MFLB! Still love to use it occasionally!!
  • Baron23
    Ok, I'll show my age. Year is 1969 and my age is 16. It was advertised as an electric pipe but it really didn't combust. It was a skillet type coil underneath a mica like small plate (I actually do think it was mica like on old fuses) with big dome and a whip.

Didn't work worth a damn but this was waaaaay back in the day.
  • Chandler
    1.Crafty
    2. Airizer Air
    3. Vapman

First vaping session was with a MFLB. Didnt move me. Years later, pax... Regained interest. Few weeks later, airizer Solo... Sold! Days later after much research, met @VapeCritic on youtube, he suggested Crafty was the best and Boom, been in love ever since
  • AVENTUS
    First I ever hit was a volcano. Then fell in love with the digital volcano and all low temp/temp controlled vaping since.

Always cheeba-hawked off everyone else's vapes, and didn't like any of them, besides the digital volcano, but wasn't a heavy enough user, to buy my own. I came very very close to buying the THERMOVAPE CERA, but it didn't have temp control like the digital volcano, so I said I wouldn't buy one until a handheld had digital temp control. That's finally starting to happen the last year or so.

Ironically, I settled early when one of my friends had really good concentrate, so rather than buying a good one, since the crafty I think hadn't come out yet, I settled for buying a two pack of microG's with one of my side bitches.

Then my next vape was the Linx Hypnos. Night and day difference in flavor, efficiency, and overall feel&health of the vapor.

Since then I've bought/tested every major/acclaimed disc/donut atomizer pen. And the Hypnos zero is my fave. Although I got my two PUFFCO+ replacement atomizers and will try them tonight

Also very interested to finally see storz and Bickel do a pen sized dual purpose with smartphone temp control
  • Green
    The Arizer Air. I got it because I was concerned about smell at the time and have since changed so many peoples opinions on vaporizers by letting them sesh with it. I was surprised how many people believed that the pens with a coil in the middle were actually vaporizers....
  • Steve Gunn
    After a test drive on many, I bought a volcano. It was hard to spend that much money.
  • Flipz
    Completely worth the money. Mine still works and it's really really old heh
  • Steve Gunn
    I have 7 years on mine. Best money on a vaporizer I have spent. The experience of good vapor makes it hard to find a good portable. Life is tough.
  • Greavol
    The Mighty! :D It's an awesome vaporizer that does the job every time :)
  • Dan17
    My first was the Xmax V2 Pro, I used it only with the glass mouth piece.
  • nujiryia
    first generation flowermate v5.os
  • Steven Mendoza
    Airizer Solo. Works great with herb grinder or hand broken herb. Draw resistance isn't great but good flavor.
  • fitnessfighter
    My first vaporizer I ever bought was the crafty vaporizer, it is an amazing vaporizer. I also bought the Atmos Boss Vaporizer, This was one of the best vape pens I bought and I also bought a wax attachment for it which was $40. So the total cost was $149 for a high quality vaporizer that vaped for herbs and waxes .
  • Ace
    My first one ever was the iolite powered by butane about 5 years ago
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube