• LabPong
    warren...that looks nice.....can you do the rest of the MP area?
  • warren0728
    I decided (for now) to leave the mouthpiece (titanium spinning) silver as a visual clue of what end to put in my mouth!

the weird thing is I torched the end of the m (which in my configuration butts up against the spinning mouthpiece) for at least as long (if not longer) than the rest of the m but it stayed silver ... I’ll mess with it some more but for now it kinda transitions nice into the mouthpiece
  • EconMan

How do you like the Sticky Brick? It fascinates me.

I've been flower-vaping for almost a month and I find myself buying gadgets I really don't NEED but want nevertheless. I need to put boundaries on this new vice :)
  • Ctipp22
    I give it an A+ but it doesn't hold much and I roast the bowl within a few good rips. Wish it held more and I could go for a little longer back to back.
  • EconMan
    It might work good for me then. I have a Plenty now and a FF2 on the way, and I want a butane home-but-portable option as well for more "micro" use (and the DynaCap is a little intimidating).
    Which Sticky Brick do you find best? I was thinking of HydroMax, or an OG Brick Thoughts?
  • Ctipp22
    if your looking for a butane micro use vape =… the dynavap is literally the best and almost the only thing for that
  • EconMan
    Thanks. I looked at that one but slightly worried I might inadvertently put the wrong end in my mouth :gasp: but I hear such good things about it, I'm sure the increased danger will be matched with increased awareness.
  • Futurevapors
    Mate I can’t speak highly enough of Sticky Brick Labs.

I come from a spliff/tabbacco back ground and those bricks got me off Tobacco within 1 month, because I enjoyed using them so much, and it’s so much nicer than smoking joints.

A lot of Irish people that contact me regards these products talk about wanting to give up tobacco but are worried that they will miss the joint in hand experience and I know what they mean but IMO the sticky bricks are so hands That you still get that hands on thought out the ride.
    tc5bn6sd225m8fog.jpeg
  • zancru
    Cleaning up some boxes and stashes... I found some gem... OG glass Vapcap... still smells combusted jajajajaja
    I have one more that I haven't found yet...

3r8golg9sqlepnyg.jpeg
    ngn596qn4xoieerw.jpeg
    b13qjo1mkimhvmof.jpeg

@VapeCritic
    Please feel free to rotate first two photos if possible, tia
    Stay vaped...
    Z.C.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike