• rossfrid
    The only problem I can see so far is the battery life.
    In order to use the MV1 as your primary source of ingestion, you'll need an extra battery and the fast charger, which Ghost sells as accessories.
    Also, your material must be dry!
    Cheers!
  • acstorfer
    Congratulations!

I just use one battery and the fast charger. It takes a couple hours, but then I just use my Dynavap and Mighty.

What’s good is now I can use one battery til it’s drained. If the battery lowers, and it’s noticeable then turn off your Ghost, tap both buttons three times, and click the power button until you see a red light appears. That boosts the power. Or you can boost it up anytime you want a HUGE hit.

Enjoy!
  • Señor Negro
    Excuse my ignorance, but wouldn't be better just having an extra battery?? Been thinking about it and the 8h. it takes to recharge should be enough to keep using another battery, right? How long does it take to discharge when it's completely full?
  • acstorfer
    The problem of not having a fast charger is the battery has to be attached to the Ghost while charging. I feel I need two full charged batteries a day. With just an extra battery it would take 16 hours to charge them both without being able to use the Ghost. Actually I’m not sure if the Ghost can be used while charging. Either way, if I’m spending an extra $60.00 I’d rather have the quick
    Charger.
  • Baron23
    I keep multiple batteries...seems the way to go, though they do cost.

I just find that the unit works better with a battery that is more fully charged than not...so, I swap and recharge frequently.
  • Señor Negro
    The problem of not having a fast charger is the battery has to be attached to the Ghost while charging.acstorfer

Ohhhh, I see!! Didn't know that, thanks for the info man :up:

I keep multiple batteries...seems the way to go, though they do cost.Baron23

Yeah I thought that too. But even only the fast charger (that SHOULD be included IMHO) or a single battery do cost more than I think it's worth. So ... buying multiple batteries? I don't think so :groan:
    And hearing from some of you guys that the unit works better with a more fully charged battery justs adds an extra layer to that issue (but I'm hoping that last one will be improved eventually)
  • Baron23
    cost more than I think it's worthSeñor Negro

Yes, I agree that they are too expensive. No doubt.
  • Magicman
    My only wish is that there at least 13 more MV1 threads started today.
  • Señor Negro
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Yeah I got you man :100:
  • rossfrid
    Now all I have to do is find a source for some better material! :cool:

Is there anyone in Florida that can help me out?

:razz:
  • acstorfer
    Unfortunately I am dependent upon the dysfunctional group of dispensaries. What they have as far as flower is limited to say the least. Actually it’s not even a given that they will have any flower in stock.
  • rossfrid
    I have the medical card for Florida, but the dispenseries here only carry cartridges filled with oil.
  • JMH
    You guys need to come to Cali, we got all the weed! Haha
  • acstorfer
    You actually can get flower at Curaleaf and Truelieve. They prepackage flower for use with their proprietary volcanoes. Well sometimes (always) the cups “accidentally” break.
  • Startedat52
    If you use it at home just plug it in between uses and it will stay charged unless you do like 5 crushables at a time
  • rossfrid
    I have to tell something to all of you all that are thinking of getting a new vaporizer; honestly, the MV1 is the only logical choice. I've owned and tried many of the popular vapes; believe me the Ghost MV1 is superior. Why?

First, the effects you get from the MV1 vaping only .1g of weed is like double the effect of smoking two big bowls, and it's much more enjoyable; it is uplifting and doesn't weigh you down, depending on the strain you have access to.

Second, all other portable vapes are extremely difficult to clean, and after some time are just unusable. Even when they're brand new, taking a hit off a DaVinci IQ or a Pax is like sucking a cold Wendy's Frosty thru a straw! With the MV!, the's no draw resistance at all, and the experience is quite different; that is why all the people who try the MV1 have a small learning curve you must ride thru until you get the hang of it. And to keep the vapor flowing, all parts that touch product or vapor simply soak clean in alcohol in minutes, and your ready to go again!

Third, as a Computer Scientist, I can appreciate the attention they've given to computerizing the device and, most importantly, providing frequent and useful firmware updates; ensuring that the product actually improves over time. This is done once Ghost receives enough feedback from each previous revision, and although other manufacturers say their devices are firmware upgradable, they never release updates! What's the point of putting a USB port on the darn thing if you don't release upgrades for it! Anything with a computer in it today is really just barely working when the start shipping; only later does the manufacturer solve small problems with firmware updates. But if the manufacuter doesn't back their product and support it by releasing these important updates, then the product never really matures and the bugs and problems remain.

And fourth, the Ghost warranty and customer support team to back it up seem to be extremely conscientious, fair, communicative and are looking to establish a brand; it seems like they're willing to help even the most inept user, even when it's clear that their unit is not defective. They even go on video chat (Skype) to help you with your technique, if it comes to that! :groan:

I've never written much about a product purchase before, but I feel that prospective purchasers need to see past the difficulties that a few people have had and trust us here on the Forum. If we can't help you get higher than you're ever been before, Ghost Customer Service certainly will.

Good luck, and cheers to all!

:cool:
  • rossfrid
    Thanks for the info! Just got back from Curaleaf; they had 2 strains available, an Indica and a Hybrid, and I got 3.5g of each with a discount for being a first time customer; $50 off!

Thanks!

:cool:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube