• juxt

you can buy a mod from Bud as part of his package I think, but if you want to buy your own mod that's all good too i think. anything that works for tubo will work I heard, and anything that uses evic software linked earlier somewhere.

10-15 watts on the wismec p80 or roleaux gen 2 or anything that supports that EVIC software.
  • s292
    Thanks for the info, juxt. Just to keep things really simple, I will sit tight and see what Bud offers.
  • juxt

That sounds like a winning formula. You know, if you click the shop button at the top of your screen here it will like you to his site where you can get a free pick or maybe order a G43 when they are put on the site.

HA LIKE, I mean link...
  • McNuggetsTrip
    he may have been talking about the handheld which looks kinda like a box mod with a smaller version of the G43 inside along with a battery and airpath
  • BestBuds
    Yeah that's what I'm talking about. I want to know how tall the slide thing inside will be.
  • juxt

You guys clearly know more than me. What is a slide? I thought that was the think that was glass or went in glass or had a stem or something...

I don't know what they call the handle of the G43, i call it the handle, it's now round. I want it to stay roud, but maybe flatten the end of it just enough for a thumb and finger grip, or use a plastic mold or something maybe ... but I like just the glass.

I LIKE SEEIN MY BALLS IN THERE, MY SPARKLY CLEAN, SPARKLY CLEAR, NOT HAIRY, G43 BALLS.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    I really don't know man. Have to ask the guy himself :sweat:

the slide is the glass part that holds everything.

And yea I've been trying to watch every single livestream I can :lol: I only missed the Christmas sweater stream and the most recent one :sweat:
  • juxt

Ive missed a lot oof streams, and I've been a pain in the neck to some people, that makes me sad...both those things.

But no the slides are the same right? same slide? there's a thing on the wires that disconnects. the batter holder will just connect to the same slide as the box mod, right?
  • McNuggetsTrip
    its a whole different layout for the portable. With a cooling path and removable battery. The slide is a different size I believe
  • juxt

WOW. I was a beta tester and I didnt hear all that shit. I feel like Bud might not like me now, to not tell me what's going on. I love the G43 though. All good.
  • Imallergictocats
    Please add me to the standby list
  • Mangu
    I’d like to be added to the list please.
  • BobCat
    Please add me to the standby listImallergictocats

I’d like to be added to the list please.Mangu

I tagged @VapeCritic for you both.
  • Mangu
    Thanks man
  • RobbyKline
    man my head is spinning so much to learn. But I have to say that everyone here has been so awesome and patient in answering my questions. (So many more, sorry to say) I've learned a lot but have a long way to go. Used to catch on to this technical crap/lingo a great deal faster and easier.
    Thanks for all the warm welcoming gestures.
  • juxt

Got you buddy
  • GrumpStump
    Do you have a timeline yet for release? I'm just waiting to give you money.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    aren't we all! I am so hyped!!!!¡!!
  • VapeCritic
    I have some sketches I want to show you. It's accessories ideas for the G. And an idea for the portable too. :up: I'll send them when I get home from work.BestBuds
    Coolios send em over if you haven't yet!

Need to be 10.5 mm in diameter or smaller to fit.Baron23
    Correctamundo, the healthstone size that will work is between 9.5mm-10.5mm diameter, still searching for a source :ok:

I know it sounds silly, but you'll need to source carefully 18mm slides, and which way you want to go for trates in G43, health stones, SS pads, coarse frit, etc etc.
    Every single slide manufacturer might have different specs for IDs.
    zancru
    This is true! Now I just need to find that perfect manufacturer that does it all :cool:

How soon till I can order mine? within a couple weeks?Ctipp22
    It's still looking good for me being able to start taking orders within a couple weeks from now :strong:

I've been suffering from some sickness here lately. Achy, sore throat, sinus bullshit -- Here's a shot of my setup with the hairbands in place. Works great as the base holds the bottom of the mod and the bands do the rest. Very stable setup.Other Side
    Feel better bro! Sick around the holidays :groan: And cool setup there with the G, I'm gonna try that headband thing, just gotta steal a few back from the cat :lol:

When can I buy stocks?McNuggetsTrip
    :lol: :lol:

do we know how big the slide is going to be for the portable unit? I'm thinking specifically about height.BestBuds
    Not yet!

Hi Bud put me down for a G43 and a j hook plzCol77
    You're on brother thank you :strong:

i was the first or secound on the list and i´m hungry !bum karacho
    Sooooooon! :sweat:

I'm not sure what I need to order. Do I go to Wismec and get anything that handles 10-15 watts, or do I order directly from you, as far as power? I'm obviously kind of confused on powering the G43. I'm so excited by what you've created. Thanks!s292
    Hey sorry for the confusion! I agree that this needs to be made clearer, I'm going to make sure I post full info about this ASAP. If you don't have a box mod you will need one to power this unit (for now), and I have 100 in stock just not sure how long they'll last. If you buy the mod from me it'll be a ~$35 add-on, it's a Wismec P80 which is a single battery mod that works great with it. A popular dual-battery model is the RX GEN3 Dual, also by Wismec. Thanks so much for your interest!!
  • VapeCritic

Just added you guys to the list, thank you for your interest! :100:
  • VapeCritic
    Do you have a timeline yet for release? I'm just waiting to give you money.GrumpStump

Things are still looking good for the first week or two of January to start taking orders, any updates to the ETA will be posted here right away :ok:

(play sound attached)

:lol:
    Attachment
    Kha-Ching.wav (383K)
  • VapeCritic
    Check it out, I'm thinking of letting you guys pick which RDA you want for the 510 wire, below are the current options I have, only 5-20 units of each, you'll be able to select which one you want when you order (if still available), and I'll try and get more of whichever ones end up being the most popular :up:

spt8we23fm8ajs3t.jpg
  • MothChewMoth
    here's the ones I dig, but I won't be terribly picky. Just not a big fan of the troll face one :rofl: alfre4lg7ta948xx.jpg
  • Dr green thumb
    1gl5gt8kgqvvsbhd.jpg

I will leave the black one with face for senor negro.
  • MothChewMoth
    man, don't blow our cover! Beep boop blorp.
  • Dr green thumb
    3k2qni3ecylnwama.jpg

Wish I knew where this room was. I'd buy the whole first batch if I was rich.

I have saved every last cent and have enough the g43
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    wxaor4r7guszm994.jpg
    The green ones are dope!!!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention