• Gergin
    Bud, I am very happy and stoked for you. And us. You are good people sir. And this crew of scallywags behind ya are the best!
    I can't wait!
  • Jumybilai
    6e8ge76wxzbkgwpv.jpeg
    I would like one of those and a mod
    Looking so good differcult to wait
    Echt super tof
  • UbarDog
    TBH I'm leaning towards 3,9 and 10 . I tend to pick funtion over form Them 3 seem to have more cooling. 99% chance there is no need for it .....but hey :D
  • TERRY1973
    04i7k6ppyhbrwsv8.jpg
    One of these if availaibles
  • Pakalolo2
    Hey Bud, if available I like 4, 5, 6 or 7 for my G43... They all look great.
  • EconMan

Love the cool green one bottom row second from left :cool:
  • Karec
    @VapeCritic 4,1 or 2 in this order please
    cheers
    :cool:
  • zancru
    @VapeCritic
    Black with green splashed dots please.
  • BestBuds
    First choice, bottom right
    Second choice top right
    :up:
  • Namekian
    Whichever one gets me a G43 the fastest! :starstruck:
  • VapeCritic
    Possible temporary stand solution until i'm able to get a better one custom made

x5wn5jdp6z1x9rh0.jpg
  • G-Code
    I like the looks of that, matches my trippy hippy wood vapes :lol:
    Any concerns for the cork burning when the G43 is hot?
    I love the G43 btw :strong:

Sorry for the edit: you know it might not be necessary to include a stand. The G43 HAS to be used through a rig so isn’t the rig the stand?? Just an opinion
  • UbarDog
    Thanks to the thermal and weak combustion properties of cork, cork oaks are more fire-resistant than other trees. The slow combustion of cork makes it a natural fire retardant, forming a barrier against fires. Its combustion does not release smoke or toxic gases

Studies have shown that cork will burn at temperatures above 200 Celsius, that's 392 degrees Fahrenheit. This explains why cork is often used as the material to make gaskets for car engines, which reach an average temperature of 220 degrees Fahrenheit

Source Google :D

"yes"

Cork is Great for things like this right 'ere
  • McNuggetsTrip
    The device is only hot in the center
  • MothChewMoth
    some of us will only be using this with a j-hook for now, so a stand is 100% needed.
  • G-Code
    very true, good point :100: I have a j-hook and stand, but most don’t come with a stand included
  • Magicman
    The G43 almost killed its creator, AKA like when the Frankenstein monster killed the good doctor.3vd07r5cvic53t6z.jpg
  • VapeCritic

:lol: he’s right i almost blew up me and Hazel, LIVE :grimace:

I will have the full incident report after the investigation into the cause is complete!

I’m pretty sure it was caused by faulty wire insulation that i melted by accident when i was torching the slide from the outside (don’t do this)
  • Pakalolo2
    @VapeCritic Just glad you and Hazel are OK
  • warren0728
    that was pretty crazy ... and admittingly kinda funny (since no one was hurt)
  • s292

"I’m pretty sure it was caused by faulty wire insulation that i melted by accident when i was torching the slide from the outside (don’t do this)"

So sorry to hear that happened to you. Were you torching the outside to clean the slide? (I have not yet seen the video.) Sadly, I killed a couple of Dynavap's through cleaning errors! :death: I remember a live video a couple of weeks ago, you said there were a total of 4 screens. Can the whole "assembly" be put in ISO without removing all the screens? I know that means it won't come out pristine, but would that work for heavy users where gunking up quickly may become an issue? Thanks and happy new year to you and Hazel! I'm really excited about your designs -- great stuff! (PS -- really want to get the health stone(s) and all accessories as much as possible directly from you, but I also expect you'll get 3rd party artisinal-type add-ons, because the design of the G43 and the portable version you have kicking around in your head seem very advanced to me, and priced right!)
  • VapeCritic
    Were you torching the outside to clean the slide?s292
    Yes I was, well I was experimenting with that lol, but it didn't go so good on the top part :grimace:

Can the whole "assembly" be put in ISO without removing all the screens?s292
    Yes it can! I'll show this in the cleaning video I'm working on posting ASAP, you can dip the whole slide up to the handle into a shot glass with ISO and let it soak for 30 mins. If you do that right after a session while it's still warm it'll come clean pretty quickly :ok: The deep clean where you remove all of the screens and the beads is not necessary to do often.
  • VapeCritic
    TOOLS REQUIRED TO BUILD THE G43 (just fyi)

G43-tools.jpg

Also a handheld Dremel to grind the glass :ok:
  • VapeCritic
    Fixed my G and found the cause of last night's fireworks show :roll:

Like I figured, when I torched the top part of the slide (don't) the insulation between the two crimp connectors underneath the heat shrink melted a little bit and exposed a tiny piece of a connector, which touched the other one :fire:

I took it apart and put in new connectors and heat shrink, but I didn't replace the coil, I reinstalled the same one to really see how long it'll last with my usage :up:

I'm two sessions in and it's working normally again :ok:

DON'T TORCH THE TOP AREA

umcyxaqvae2h0d2z.jpg
  • Ty Butts
    you need to find some one who has a wood lathe or can produce custom stands for the G43. I'm sure it would be easier to find someone who works with wood rather then glass. Wood doesn't hold heat lIke glass does either. You could have different types of woods some exotic woods, some domestic different styles the possibilities would be endless.
  • Pakalolo2
    @Ty Butts That is a great idea, maybe Ed’s could something like that for us.
  • Spog
    I posted in the wrong thread oops!

Still ready for one though

Edit!!
  • Aj85
    The Haters are coming!!!

f71kwdk9orc5m6d6.jpeg

This had me Lmao, especially the dose of reality part.

I hope he doesn’t accidentally pinch himself like he did with the Ghost MV1........After all, he is prone to pinching! Lol

In all seriousness I actually like Troy’s videos they’re pretty entertaining!

I just can’t take him very seriously as a critic! He seems very biased in his reviews (his original MV1 review a prime example) like his boundless reviews where he repeatedly recommends sub par vapes and misleads people that the Tera V3 (junk) hits better than a Mighty (I own both), or that it is better for bong rips, while simultaneously telling people how great the boundless team are and how they are pretty local and he gets high with them often, then he tells people his reviews are impartial and unpaid. Lol

Bud is far from a fraud, more of an Artisian with a very clever mind!..... Also, Bud and Hazel are two of the most kind and generous people I’ve come across in this (cannabis) community!

The G43 is an awesome little vape (I absolutely love it) with the potential to shake things up a bit, in a somewhat lately complacent, sleepy, little cottage industry!

I will be writing up my full review as soon as I get the chance! (please bear with me though, as I’ve been both Ill and extremely busy!

All the very best,

Aj.

Edit: picture added.

c7hadsdpqw746fw4.jpeg

Happy new year everyone!

Aj.
  • UbarDog

Where is the SS from a Live stream of his ?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment