• McNuggetsTrip
    make it so you can stream on the fourm

You'll create more traffic here if you do :eyes:
  • Hazel
    it's.... fellashhhhh on a douche-a-loof. lol

@Dr green thumb You mean like back in the day when we could use Napster and Torrent? lol Remember those? I miss that.
  • Dr green thumb
    exactly, I miss those services but the artists were going broke. All someone had to do was buy an album, upload it, and millions of people got to listen for free. Now the artists get just under a dime $0.10 for most songs every time its played.
  • cvs8floz
    I have been following this forum for about 1 year, learned a lot about vaping, accessories, modifications to existing vapes, etc. both from the live streams and forum posts, and I am very thankful for that. However, I feel like Bud is now sabotaging his own brand by intentionally ignoring copyright rules that have been restated ad nauseam on these pages, blaming it all on the evil youtube empire, and leaving us serious vapor enthusiasts who want to catch last night's stream on an Sunday morning in the lurch. His outrage at getting yet another video blocked feels fake and shallow to me now.
  • Imallergictocats
    Maybe instead bud should consider his livestreams as a one time view.Dr green thumb

Good idea to think about but I respectfully disagree. I think the reposts after edits are helpful for folks to garner all of the actual vape criticism.
  • VapeCritic
    Re-uploading now should be ready to view shortly:
    https://youtu.be/BJ_Z5wwr5lY

• EasyToSlip
    It is in some zombie state now... Follow the link and you go to Youtube... The n video seems to load (Better than "video unavailable") but it is just a black box... Can't push play. no comments, no chat replay etc....
    the music is not worth the hassle... Just play whitenoise in the background...
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    one time view kinda sux. Not everyone is able to catch the streams when they happen. And while its much more fun to catch them live, it is nice to be able to catch up on what you missed.
  • Dr green thumb
    yes it sucks. But copywrite rules exist and YouTube only gives so many strikes before you lose your channel. They are very specific on your creator page on YouTube and in their rules.

qkpzykcu6rk955ll.jpg

A screenshot of the YouTube creator page.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I hear you I'm just certain there is a better solution... Like lab pong said, come up with some beats or have members make and send music. I don't know, anything is better than looking forward to being able to watch a stream all night only to get off work and have said video be gone. Just sayin.
  • Dr green thumb

Ok I'm sure someone can make bud some music or direct him to an easy way to create his own.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Right.... Garage Band has been mentioned as a suggestion on here before, I offered to make some tunes a while back, there are definitly options.
  • Ulthar59
    Riight, Hazel. The power of the G is unstoppable! No trolls or haters can withstand it’s potent vapor! We’ll blow them all away and cure the world of Bud Derangement Syndrome!!!
  • Ulthar59
    @VapeCritic, I’m glad you hooked up the app to the Era. I told you it would make a huge difference! You should set the temp low and let @Hazel try it, that’s the way I use it; it’s great for us lightweights who get too high with the standard pens. The Era’s special because it gives you complete temp control. In Washington, I pay $35 to $45 for a half gram pod, and I got the pen for $30. I think it’s a good deal considering the form factor and the ability to dial in your experience.
  • twhc291
    @VapeCritic Lazy Sunday arvo stream?
  • Gonzo
    There's also a lot of royalty free music on the creator page of you tube.
  • EasyToSlip
    The replay link is working now.... no chat though...
  • JermainDeGroot
    It's been a long time since the last stream, everything ok?
  • Alexis
    Is it just me and my wishful thinking or is there a chance a stream is coming along today does anybody know? Nobody needs to answer that it's more of a rhetorical question. I just like to express these things.:grin:

Hope everybody is doing ok at the moment anyway and enjoying 2019 so far.

@JermainDeGroot I imagine Bud and Hazel are pretty much full hands on project A assembly/assign/ship.

We need an app that shows the progress step by step, including a real time global tracker so we can watch each G43 travel to its owner. As well as frequwnt updates from the factory, interviews with the slave workers etc. I can see a TV show in there somewhere even, I would watch it.
  • VapeCritic
    Still working on the new video but will stream as soon as possible, still deciding on best new stream platform to sign up for :100:
  • VapeCritic
    His outrage at getting yet another video blocked feels fake and shallow to me now.cvs8floz

I'm sorry :cry:

and serious:

dlyekc0hlog1bylh.jpg
  • kebcatmorgan
    So which one is more stinky? PAX3 or Davinci IQ :lol:
    buswu4rt5mbovynm.png
  • Dr green thumb

Davinci smells worse to me. My pax3 is in an odor proof case. But side by side davinci iq is pretty bad.
  • Dr green thumb
    @VapeCritic

82eqiesf75759678.jpg

You will still get copywrite strikes on vimeo
  • Alexis
    Davinci smells worse to me. My pax3 is in an odor proof case. But side by side davinci iq is pretty bad.Dr green thumb

Green Thumb, can you actually smell things over your MJ armpit clogne? :joke:
  • Dr green thumb

:lol: I wasnt the one with the armpit mj smell. I could smell it in my pee.

And yes my nose still works. :rofl:
  • Alexis
    haha, that's right. It was me who said about the armpits. I remember now how it was your wee. Okay that explains you still having a working olfactory bulb, its all kept inside for the most part.

Actually I'm just wondering if maybe weed could be a little bit like asparagus where some people's pee smells of certain compounds within the weed body metabolism while others do not get the effect?

Maybe on some level this is possible or with certain strange or terpenes. Aspatagus stinks my wee up hard, but I don't believe I've ever detected a cannabis odor, nor taste in the good old days of (lsd) urine therapy.

Sorry for wrongly accusing your armpits. :blush:
  • Dr green thumb
    I have noticed that after a day of heavy vaping that the next day I can smell it on my skin after a shower. I guess it's just the body's way of spreading the love.

But in all seriousness the cannabinoid system runs just below your skin and this may be a side effect of it working.
  • Baron23
    I feel like Bud is now sabotaging his own brand by intentionally ignoring copyright rules that have been restated ad nauseam on these pages, blaming it all on the evil youtube empire, and leaving us serious vapor enthusiasts who want to catch last night's stream on an Sunday morning in the lurch. His outrage at getting yet another video blocked feels fake and shallow to me now.cvs8floz

Yeah, for the exorbitant amount of money you pay for the LS tickets you are absolutely entitled to complain. :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • Alexis
    i think the old adage applies here: we are what we eat, or in this case vape! I became convinced many years ago that when I eat certain coloured fruits I would notice a perceptible increase of that particular colour in my visual field.
    And I do think that food pigments are transferred onto our skin so that by eating a lot of red foods for example our skin will take on a redder appearance.

So why should we not smell of ganja being that it is one of the stinkiest things on the planet and many of us consume as much as we possibly can every single day of our lives lol!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment