• JimK1967
    Ben Wilson - "Donut"

P1030236_zpsvd4vgetf.jpg

I also have one of the first "Peyote to Pillar percs" from Steve (Sovereignty glass). It's at my sisters house so no pics.

Jim
  • zancru

Very interested in seeing those “peyote to pillar” Sovereignty photos.
    I used to own an Itza “peyote to pillar”.
    Didn’t have enough $$ to buy Sovereignty at that moment.
    I still itch for an OG 2010-11-12 Sovereignty “peyote to pillar”, but I believe they’re still around $1K, right??
  • JimK1967

Dude, don't know how I missed this one...

Anyway, yeah, they're pretty pricey. I just remember camping out on Aqua Lab for hours refreshing like a fool to get it. That was right when I started back smoking after a long hiatus and wanted to celebrate with a really nice piece of glass. A couple months after that I tried a buddys vape and I really have never looked back. My sister is an unwavering old school smoker so I lent it to her so I would have something different to enjoy when I visit. She knows it's mine but I don't have the heart to ask for it back - she treats it like the work of art it is. It's always out like a centerpiece at her house and she keeps it spotless. I'll shoot some pics next time I'm out there!

Jim
  • UbarDog
    Wooo Wooop

Just got the dispatch notice for my 22.5cm Tall Matrix sidecar . You all seen it before, So i will not post a factory pic. Nothing special for you guys, but this is my 1st all glass rig. The norm is acrilic over here. I still have my old one. It only get used by my mates when they visit.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet