• Magicman
    I love it so far, maybe 5 bowls in. I find that it is totally ok natively with the silicone tip cover. It hits harder than a VapCap, Sticky Brick, or Crafty, bringing me to new levels of _______________.
  • KKAMC72
    flavor is good at lower temps, pre convection. It's really actually great flavor, but not the best. Ghost holds its spot and a few others below it. But the Grass hopper is awesome. I've owned it for 2 months and no issues so far.
  • Magicman
    I am using it at dial setting 3.5, with is 180°C. I am tempted to turn it down not up.
  • UbarDog
    bringing me to new levels of _______________.Magicman

sexsual plesure ?
  • Magicman
    @Namekian
    Can you give me any battery tips? I am right now using the provided magnetic charger. I have only 2 batteries. Do you use an external charger and rotate the batteries?

@VapeCritic
    I am very ok with this thing natively, easily making one very stealthy portable vape. I keep turning mine down and still getting good clouds. I will try starting at 2 setting. 3.5 is choking me out.
  • Namekian
    Yes, a external battery charger and about 3 hopper batteries is ideal. The most popular one among hopper-heads is the Efest LUC V4 because it fits the smaller hopper batteries the best.
    https://www.amazon.com/Efest-LUC-V4-Universal-Battery/dp/B00HWMFB9Y

If you ever want to really test that bad boy out get a PFE and a 14mm water-piece, kick it up to 4-4.5 and get ready to head to the clouds! ;)
  • beezee420
    do we have to use their batteries? they are out and not sure when they will re up
  • Namekian
    Unfortunately yes, the proprietary batteries are probably half the reason the company has survived to this point. They started at $6 then went to $12 and now $14. I'm sure they will have more asap as it is probably their highest margin item.
  • Baron23
    Yes, you have to use their batteries...others will not fit. Its a custom designed battery, not a standard size.

I ran four batteries and would rotate between them. I use a Nicore four slot charger and it works fine.

Since the Efest takes 18650 and even 26650 I don't see where this charger is more suitable for GH batteries than others.
  • Magicman
    I think the hopper with the regular front end and the silicone mouthpiece is hotter than the pfe by itself.
  • Baron23
    PFE shines through glass. A J hook or like an FC-188 on DHGate.

I loved mine when it worked well. Glad yours is.

Oh, and mine worked perfectly forc18 months. Not too shabby for a very small and demanding design.

I have other issues w the company but will leave that alone.

Wail away on it, brother. You can’t outrace that heater when it’s working well.

Cheers
  • BobCat
    Glad you are posting about native use as I never employ glass rigs. I had a feeling the 'hot' mouthpiece was a bit overstated. If my lips don't burn, it's all good.
  • Magicman
    Take the battery away and there is not much left. vjuf7wdbh82ikx02.jpg
  • VapeCritic
    Jefe is blowing my mind
  • Magicman
    tkoi09iqcw8vcnyx.jpg
    This is now my #1 device. If the HAZE SQUARE PRO delivered hits like this for 4 straight bowls, Roswell, GA would have been the center of the vaperverse

My only beef is that you really can't tap out a bowl. Even flicking it with your finger doesn't really work. Buds pick tool does the trick.
  • elykpeace
    The pick tool works but I'd get a toothpick that way you can't short anything @magicman
  • Magicman
    Natively, the regular tip needs the silicone cover. The PFE does not. I will do more testing at lower settings. I will try 2.5 next.
  • Magicman
    I think they sent me a good one. I love this thing. cpk4jgmzw07expfu.jpg
  • Baron23
    I am very happy for you. Sincerely. A good one is a great vape.
  • Dr green thumb
    So it's a success if a grasshopper works for a week? What usually fails on these pens? I've never owned one because of the price and reviews.
  • Magicman
    If it dies tomorrow, it is still worth it. The ease of use is best in class. The cloud power will make you rethink the meaning of life. It has a LIFETIME WARRANTY(Customer pays all shipping), what could go wrong? This device is very precise. The people that made this thing are genius level. I am almost sure that it breaks less than your average Italian sports car.
  • Dr green thumb

If the company pulls a haze then that warranty isn't worth the paper its printed on. I guess that's the same with all vape companies.
  • Magicman
    @Dr green thumb
    The hopper is not a pen. You would love this thing.
  • EconMan

All that matters is you love it. I think the PFE makes the GH nearly a different device. And through h2o I am in much higher utility territory.

But the Dr. is correct with his sarcastic query, what is a "good one"? and it does sound funny hoping for a good one when purchasing an item..... lol One would think the expectation is "of course I'll get a good one..." Then again, maybe I love my FF2 because I got a good one. :)
  • Magicman
    njnayl681401l5bv.jpg

I hope that all are good ones now. After the endless beatdown Hopper Labs endured on some forums, they survived because they have a device with no competition, even now.
    1. 3-5 second warm up time, faster than a butane vape.
    2, Billowing clouds of potency.
    3. It is the tiniest convection on-demand vape.
    4. On-demand means you get clouds on-demand. Once the light turns blue, huge clouds will follow.
    5. True one-handed operation.
  • Dr green thumb
    The pulsar apx is a smaller convection vape.
  • Dr green thumb

It's looking good nice and even and uniform color.
  • UbarDog
    Well only time will tell.
    Good luck with it Magic.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal