OMG Ghost Train Haze was my first flower when I got my card (on 4/20 this year!!! lol) and holy shit, I haven't experienced anything with such a pungent aroma. Opening the bottle with only one eighth filled my entire 1,400sqft apartment with its scent. That's a #1 for me, tied with Chi-Dawg (review uploading in an hour or two!!!)
TO EVERYONE INQUIRING ABOUT CONCENTRATES
I will say, I prefer the Ghost to any other device for concentrate use, and this includes dabbing on the FlowerPot.
- I get far more draws for the volume I use.
- I get far greater flavor than any other device I use
- I use far less to achieve the same effect than any other device I use
- I've put wax, shatter, live resin, terp sugar, budder, dry sift, and RSO through this thing, and it handles them all spectacularly.
- There are some particularities with using concentrates, but I feel these will disappear with the app
- The crucible definitely gets more gunked up than with flower, and the staining is more pronounced. They are ceramic, very porous, so this is to be expected. I doubt it will have much effect on performance.
- My unit has finally succumbed to the overheating issue with concentrates, however, I feel this is less a problem with the device, and more the fact I'm pushing it to see how much it can handle before a problem occurs. I'm drawing until it overheats, at which point I'll remove the battery to top it off while the unit cools down. Then I'll put the battery back in, and I'll be able to finish off the load (I'm really pushing the amounts)
FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR VISUAL DEMONSTRATION
I have something coming down the pipeline involving some very high quality concentrates that I will be taking videos of. I'm not sure of the exact timeframe, but exciting things are happening for the channel.
This means lots more Ghost videos will be coming soon, including the full review! I'm specifically waiting for the app to be released and ironed out for the full review and many of these videos, since they will be on YouTube for much longer than these firmware issues will. =)