Got my Arizer Solo 2 in the mail last night and damn is it awesome. The smoothest, coolest vapor with incredible flavor. The battery lasts ridiculously long. I got the water pipe attachment piece and it is perfect through the bong. I love the look, feel, and performance of this thing and I am selling my original Solo and maybe a couple other vapes because the Solo 2 is going to get a TON of daily use. It is smaller than I expected and with that crazy long battery, it is without a doubt my new workhorse and favorite vape. The airflow is improved also, but I like a good amount of resistance in my drags, so I don't put much worry into airflow for herbal vaporizers.
I took it to my friend's house tonight and we did some sessions with his plenty and my Solo 2 going at the same time. The plenty will always be the hardest hitting, most potent, most "how the fuck did that not combust!?" vape ever, BUT, the solo2 gave it a run for it's money. We loaded some delicious GSC in both and I gotta say while I got huge lung puncher hits with great flavor from the plenty, the solo 2 (with the long stem and cranked up to 398 to keep up with the plenty) produced the coolest, tastiest, smoothest, thick vapor clouds I have ever experienced from ANY vape. My mighty, firefly 2, airvape xs, boundless CFX&CFV, pax 2, solo, flower mate, grasshopper, e-nano, and Da Buddha, Can all take a seat.
The solo 2 has everything that I PERSONALLY look for in a vaporizer:
1. Flavor. The main reason this is my new favorite vape is the flavor. Not even out of my volcano do I get such deep, raw, terp flavor. The glass components definitely keep the flavor throughout the session and the convection/conduction hybrid style heating is perfectly suited for the glass chamber, thoroughly vaping all of the herb inside.
2. Battery Life. The second biggest reason for my praise of this vape is the battery life. They advertise 3 hours and they are not exaggerating. I left the house with this guy fully charged today and used it for about 17 sessions throughout the day. All of the sessions about 10 minutes. I got home and my battery was just a bit below half way. Battery life is incredibly important because I'm always on the go.
3. Sturdiness. This thing is rock solid. It is much smaller than the original, but has some weight to it and the aluminum casing all around feels awesome. The glass stems are the only fragile piece but are easily replaced. I can see this unit lasting for years and that is a key aspect when considering a new vape.
4. Heat Up Time. 30 seconds or less. NUFF SAID.
(Best i've ever seen besides herbalizer)
5. Efficiency. Tonight while vaping at my friend's, the biggest thing that stood out was the plenty took about a half gram to fill up enough to function well(friend lost concentrate pad for smaller bowls), and the Solo 2 takes very little, like .1, but they last about the same amount of time in a session both producing satisfying clouds. The Solo 2 stretches the herb out and makes sessions longer without having to load tons of herb. I am going to save money on bud using this thing for sure.
6. Cleanliness. This is, by far, the easiest to clean vape that I have. All that really ever needs to happen is to soak the stem pieces in iso and carefully scrape oven a bit and it's brand new! I am used to this from the original solo.
7. Digital Temp Control. Unlike the original, the solo 2 has a digital display with precise temp control. You can adjust the temperature in increments of 1. the temperature also doesn't drop when you drag which I think is a plus.
8. Vape While Charging. One of the most complicated yet sought after features in portable vapes. In my opinion if these companies can pull it off, their vape is vastly better with this feature. With the astonishing battery life and this charging feature, this vape will never die!! You can rip it all day every day and may never have it die on you.
9. User Friendliness. I'm a bit of an experienced vaper, but even if I was a noob this vape would be SO easy to use. Right out of the box I was able to operate it with ease and after i sterilized, I was vaping right away. Seriously no instructions needed with this one!
10. NO STIRRING. This rare unicorn of a feature is a petty one but it really makes a difference. The herb gets vaped all the way through due to the small load size and the convection/conduction hybrid heating. Every last drop is squeezed out of the herb.
*I JUST GAVE YOU 10 VERY VALID REASONS TO GO TO PLANET OF THE VAPES STORE RIGHT NOW AND GET YOU ONE*
Here's an 11th reason... Planet of the Vapes gives you a free 4 tier grinder and smell proof herb container for FREE!
Or get it straight from the Arizer website and use this code for 15% off: ARIZER15
If there was ever a perfect vape for ME and MY personal preferences and needs, this is the closest thing to it. It has everything I need and I have yet to find anything I don't like about it. Take my word for it this thing is worth the measly 250$.